Digital TV News: Neustar
Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
Apr 8, 2020 – Neustar is to make iSpot’s TV ad measurement data available within its management, attribution and analytics platforms, providing a granular and complete view of the full customer journey inclusive of linear, addressable, and OTT TV exposure.
News categories: Neustar, iSpot.tv, Michael Schoen, Sean Muller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
HD PLUS and NAGRA extend content protection partnership to Smart TVs
May 29, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and HD PLUS have renewed their technology partnership and extended it to include content protection on Smart TVs. NAGRA content protection supports the HD PLUS solution for Smart TVs not requiring an external device, such as a CAM or STB.
News categories: NAGRA, HD PLUS, Thierry Legrand, Georges Agnes, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite, Smart TV
Neustar integrates TiVo TV viewership data into attribution models
Apr 25, 2019 – Neustar and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced that TiVo’s TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 US DMAs and millions of households, will now be available in the Neustar Multi-Touch Attribution and Unified Marketing Analytics solutions.
News categories: Neustar, TiVo Corp, Michael Schoen, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
comScore launches OTT and gaming audience segments
Feb 6, 2018 – comScore has announced that it has expanded its Activation solution to incorporate console gaming and OTT audience segments. The segments help marketers and media companies target these consumers with tailored messages based on their streaming and gaming intensity.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Michael Schoen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Games Console, OTT, USA
Tru Optik and Neustar expand audience targeting options for OTT
Aug 23, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a partnership with Neustar. Through the partnership, the Neustar AdAdvisor Audiences and Data Onboarding capabilities become available for OTT ad-campaign targeting via Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Tru Optik, Neustar, Andre Swanston, Steven Wolfe Pereira, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
PeerLogix Partners with Neustar to propel OTT audience segmentation
Jun 22, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Neustar as a preferred data onboarding provider to expand PeerLogix's data distribution to data management and demand-side platforms.
News categories: PeerLogix, Neustar, Ray Colwell, Julie Fleischer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Mobile500 Alliance Demonstrates First Complete Mobile Digital TV Consumer Product
Apr 16, 2012 – At the 2012 NAB Show, the Mobile500 Alliance detailed its business model and enhanced features for Mobile DTV, including new interactive advertising and an improved user experience that features social media integration with Twitter.
News categories: Mobile500 Alliance, Advertising, Conditional Access, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet, USA
UltraViolet Attracts More Than 750,000 Households in First Three Months
Jan 11, 2012 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has provided an update on the roll-out of UltraViolet™. Following the launch of an initial 19 UltraViolet-enabled titles, more than 750,000 households have registered with UltraViolet.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, Blu-ray, CES2020, Content Protection, DVD, OTT, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
U.S. Mobile Digital TV Expands to 120 Stations
Jan 6, 2012 – The Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that a wide array of device manufacturers, service operators and technology companies will feature at the Mobile DTV TechZone during next week's consumer electronics show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, CES2020, Mobile, USA
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead