Digital TV News: NexPlayer
Viaccess-Orca and NexStreaming integrate solutions
May 26, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced the integration of the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK into Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player (CSP) for secure playback within Android and iOS mobile apps.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NexStreaming, Paul Molinier, Carlos Lucas, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Broadpeak video server and analytics integrated with NexPlayer SDK
Feb 22, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that its BkS350 origin server, BkS400 video cache server, and BkA100 analytics tool have been integrated with the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK to improve OTT multiscreen delivery.
News categories: Broadpeak, NexStreaming, Jacques Le Mancq, Carlos Lucas, Content Distribution, Media Player, Mobile, MWC19, OTT, Worldwide
SingTel Android apps to integrate HLS player SDK from NexStreaming
Mar 25, 2014 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the integration of its NexPlayer SDK with SingTel Android-based video applications. NexPlayer provides a video experience for Android devices regardless of the device maker or Android version.
News categories: NexStreaming, SingTel, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Singapore
Nexstreaming Releases a New Android HLS Player SDK: Nexplayer HD
Feb 25, 2013 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the release of NexPlayer HD, a version of its media player SDK, NexPlayer, now supporting HD video resolutions as well as the new Main and High H264 video profiles.
News categories: NexStreaming, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Media Player, Mobile, MWC19
Nexstreaming Releases NexPlayer Integrated with Verimatrix Content Security for Android
Feb 29, 2012 – Nexstreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) and Verimatrix have announced the integration of NexPlayer media player with the Verimatrix ViewRight for Web security client. The combination allows service providers to securely stream live content to any Android device.
News categories: Nexstreaming, Verimatrix, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Nexstreaming brings Live TV to the iPhone
Feb 23, 2009 – Nexstreaming has announced the commercial availability of its NexPlayer™ mobile video player for the Apple iPhone. The player offers premium quality for video and music streaming through Mobile Operator Networks and also through Wireless Internet.
News categories: Nexstreaming, Media Player, Mobile, MWC19, OTT
Nexstreaming integrates Irdeto's ISMACryp descrambler to play secure mobile TV services on DVB-H handsets, PC and laptops
Feb 12, 2007 – Nexstreaming and Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (NASDAQ: NPSN and JSE: NPN), have announced the successful integration of Irdeto's ISMACryp descrambler into Nexstreaming's media player.
News categories: Irdeto, Nexstreaming, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC19
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform