Digital TV News: Norigin Media
castLabs multi-DRM integrated with Norigin Media's TV hosting platform
Aug 30, 2017 – Norigin Media has unveiled a collaboration with castLabs. Utilizing Norigin Media’s live TV transcoding platform and castLabs’ multi-DRM License Delivery Network, TV operators can realize value chain migration to the cloud with ease for multiscreen delivery.
News categories: Norigin Media, castLabs, Ajey Anand, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
MTV Finland chooses Norigin Media to build Smart TV apps
Mar 7, 2017 – MTV Oy, the Finnish Media and TV company, has chosen Norigin Media to build smart TV applications on Samsung and LG Connected TVs. The company plans to launch new premium TV streaming services on these applications.
News categories: Norigin Media, MTV Oy, Ajey Anand, Jyri kylönen, Apps, Digital TV, Finland, OTT, Smart TV
Norigin Media wins Hybrid Apps contract in Poland
Mar 30, 2016 – Norigin Media has announced a signed contract with a national TV provider for the launch of it’s Hybrid Apps product. The OTT TV & Video service with custom branding will be made available for consumers across Poland.
News categories: Norigin Media, Ajey Anand, Apps, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Video Exchange
AirTies and Norigin Media to launch STB with OTT apps and casting
Sep 1, 2014 – AirTies Wireless Networks has partnered with Norigin Media to launch a multimedia casting Set-top box (STB) which is used to cast TV and Video streams from mobile devices onto larger screens at home. The STB will be on display at IBC 2014.
News categories: AirTies, Norigin Media, Bulent Celebi, Espen Erikstad, Apps, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Boxer TV selects Norigin Media multiscreen TVE apps
Mar 12, 2014 – NORIGIN MEDIA has announced that the company has entered into a partnership with BOXER TV for the licensing of its multi-screen Hybrid Apps solution in Sweden and Denmark.
News categories: NORIGIN MEDIA, Teracom, Roland Svensson, Ajey Anand, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Orange chooses Norigin Media's Hybrid Apps
Sep 10, 2013 – Norigin Media has announced the signing of a global agreement with Orange (France Telecom). With this partnership, the Orange Group will deploy Norigin Media's Hybrid Apps product across key markets.
News categories: Norigin Media, Orange, Apps, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, TV Everywhere
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS