Digital TV News: Norigin Media
castLabs multi-DRM integrated with Norigin Media's TV hosting platform
Aug 30, 2017 – Norigin Media has unveiled a collaboration with castLabs. Utilizing Norigin Media’s live TV transcoding platform and castLabs’ multi-DRM License Delivery Network, TV operators can realize value chain migration to the cloud with ease for multiscreen delivery.
News categories: Norigin Media, castLabs, Ajey Anand, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
MTV Finland chooses Norigin Media to build Smart TV apps
Mar 7, 2017 – MTV Oy, the Finnish Media and TV company, has chosen Norigin Media to build smart TV applications on Samsung and LG Connected TVs. The company plans to launch new premium TV streaming services on these applications.
News categories: Norigin Media, MTV Oy, Ajey Anand, Jyri kylönen, Apps, Digital TV, Finland, OTT, Smart TV
Norigin Media wins Hybrid Apps contract in Poland
Mar 30, 2016 – Norigin Media has announced a signed contract with a national TV provider for the launch of it’s Hybrid Apps product. The OTT TV & Video service with custom branding will be made available for consumers across Poland.
News categories: Norigin Media, Ajey Anand, Apps, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Video Exchange
AirTies and Norigin Media to launch STB with OTT apps and casting
Sep 1, 2014 – AirTies Wireless Networks has partnered with Norigin Media to launch a multimedia casting Set-top box (STB) which is used to cast TV and Video streams from mobile devices onto larger screens at home. The STB will be on display at IBC 2014.
News categories: AirTies, Norigin Media, Bulent Celebi, Espen Erikstad, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2020, Mobile, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Boxer TV selects Norigin Media multiscreen TVE apps
Mar 12, 2014 – NORIGIN MEDIA has announced that the company has entered into a partnership with BOXER TV for the licensing of its multi-screen Hybrid Apps solution in Sweden and Denmark.
News categories: NORIGIN MEDIA, Teracom, Roland Svensson, Ajey Anand, Apps, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Orange chooses Norigin Media's Hybrid Apps
Sep 10, 2013 – Norigin Media has announced the signing of a global agreement with Orange (France Telecom). With this partnership, the Orange Group will deploy Norigin Media's Hybrid Apps product across key markets.
News categories: Norigin Media, Orange, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2020, OTT, TV Everywhere
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers
- NLogic and TVbeat bring holistic TV ad management to Canada
- Netflix, Hulu user numbers fell as COVID-19 measures were relaxed