Digital TV News: Nuvyyo
Nuvyyo launches 4-tuner DVR for cord cutters
Jan 7, 2019 – Nuvyyo has announced its next generation 4-Tuner DVR, the Tablo QUAD, along with a new feature that automatically skips commercials within recordings. Tablo QUAD lets consumers discover, record, and stream up to four live antenna TV channels simultaneously.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Grant Hall, CES2020, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
MaxLinear and Pixelworks selected by Nuvyyo for Tablo OTA DVR
May 24, 2018 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Nuvyyo has selected its MxL69x ATSC receiver for its Tablo DVR product that streams live HDTV and recorded OTA content to any internet-connected TV, streaming media player, gaming system, computer or mobile device.
News categories: MaxLinear, Pixelworks, Nuvyyo, Will Torgerson, Anthony Gioeli, Grant Hall, ATSC, Digital TV, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
Nuvyyo brings OTA DVR to Xbox One
Nov 15, 2016 – Nuvyyo, maker of the Tablo Over-the-Air (OTA) HDTV DVR, has announced that cord cutters using Xbox One can now enjoy the easy-to-use interface and OTA DVR functionality of a new Tablo app.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Apps, Digital TV, Games Console, Terrestrial, USA
Nuvyyo announces DVR with integrated digital TV antennas
Jan 5, 2015 – Nuvyyo has announced the introduction of Tablo METRO, the only OTA DVR with integrated digital TV antennas. Tablo METRO gives urban consumers a solution for capturing and recording free Over-the-Air television signals in full HD.
News categories: Nuvyyo, Grant Hall, Apps, Canada, CES2020, Digital TV, DVR, Terrestrial, USA
MaxLinear tuner selected for Nuvyyo placeshifting ATSC STB
May 20, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that Nuvyyo has selected the MxL603 hybrid tuner for its Tablo HDTV broadcast DVR. Nuvyyo’s Tablo combines the functionality of a DVR with the convenience and mobility of a tablet app.
News categories: MaxLinear, Nuvyyo, ATSC, Digital TV, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic