Digital TV News: Oki Electric
OKI completes IPv6-based 4K video distribution trial
Mar 21, 2013 – OKI (TOKYO:6703) recently concluded successful trials based on the OKI MediaServer video distribution system as part of efforts to promote ITU-T IPTV Standards. These trials involved the distribution of 4K video content based on state-of-the-art IPTV technologies.
News categories: Oki Electric, Content Distribution, IPTV
Nagravision to Secure New 'TDT Premium' Pay DTT in Spain
Sep 2, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that its NAGRA Media ACCESS conditional access (CA) system has been selected to secure the 'TDT Premium' pay TV digital terrestrial television (DTT) horizontal platform operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom.
News categories: Nagravision, Abertis Telecom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
OKI Develops Audience Rating Information System for IPTV
Jun 30, 2008 – Oki Electric (TSE: 6703) has announced it has developed an IPTV 'Audience Rating Information System' which will be offered to the Japanese market. The system collects viewership data to enable broadcasting companies to improve their services.
News categories: Oki Electric, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Japan, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
OKI, Intel and Huashu Jointly Develop Next Generation Hybrid STB
Mar 20, 2008 – Oki Electric (TOKYO:6703), Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and Huashu Digital TV have announced that the three companies have jointly developed a Next Generation Hybrid Set Top Box (STB) to serve the digital home market segment in China.
News categories: Intel Corp, Oki Electric, Cable TV, CCBN, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Disney+ expected to reach 101 million subscribers
- Looper Insights adds set-top box VOD store content visibility
- MediaTek 8K DTV SoC begins volume production at TSMC
- BC Partners-owned United Group acquires Vivacom
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers up 148,000 in 3Q 2019
- Wurl extends its Samsung TV Plus footprint to Europe
- Maxis launches PAYG passes for VOD streaming
- Liberty Latin America sells Cable & Wireless Seychelles
- U.S. pay TV household penetration down to 75%
- Extreme Reach and Verance partner on reporting for Addressable TV
- NBA TV becomes 1st league network to launch SVOD service
- Openview renews satellite TV content protection with NAGRA
- MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
- Sabio launches Advanced TV solution
- Enea Openwave optimizes Apple TV+ streaming
- U.S. Connected TV ad spending will grow nearly 40% in 2019
- Streaming TV showing significant increase in viewership and quality
- Stofa releases Tv-boks based on Android TV
- Apple TV+ now available
- DTG publishes latest UK TV specifications in D-Book 12