Digital TV News: On Demand Group
On Demand Group And B.Net Launch Subscription VoD Services In Croatia
Mar 1, 2012 – B.net and On Demand Group (NASDAQ: SEAC) have announced the launch of subscription on demand (SVOD) services in Croatia. The service builds on the successful launch of a transactional video on demand (TVOD) movie service by B.net in December.
News categories: On Demand Group, B.net, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Croatia
SeaChange powers TTNET IPTV in Turkey
May 9, 2011 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced details of its role in TTNET’s nationwide IPTV service, Tivibu Ev (Tivibu Home), part of its multi-screen video service that is currently available in 30 cities across Turkey.
News categories: SeaChange, TTNET, Yvette Kanouff, Tahsin Yılmaz, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkey's Largest ISP, TTNET, appoints On Demand Group to manage On-Demand Television Service
Nov 18, 2008 – On Demand Group (ODG) (NASDAQ: SEAC) have been appointed to manage a Video-on-Demand (VOD) service solution for TTNET, Turkey's largest ISP. The roll out of IPTV services to its customer base represents a key expansion of TTNET's service offer.
News categories: On Demand Group, TTNET, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Turkey
On Demand Deutschland to content manage Telekom Austria's AON TV VOD service
Jan 31, 2008 – On Demand Deutschland (ODD) has agreed a deal whereby ODD will supply the video on demand (VOD) content services to Telekom Austria's Aon TV VOD service. The Aon TV VOD service is adding around 1,000 new customers per week.
News categories: Telekom Austria, On Demand Group, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Subscribers
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic