Digital TV News: Optima Telekom
Hrvatski Telekom puts shares in Optima Telekom up for sale
Jan 31, 2020 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HT CZ) has announced that, in accordance with the decision of the Croatian Competition Agency, it has started a sale process for all of the shares that it holds in Optima Telekom.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, MnA
SmartLabs helps Optima Telekom improve TV service quality
Sep 10, 2018 – SmartLabs' SmartCARE is enabling Optima Telekom to monitor the quality of service experienced by each of their TV customers. Optima Telekom can also understand what content is being watched enabling their content offering to be adapted.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
SmartLabs offers free trial of its video content delivery solution
Dec 5, 2017 – SmartLabs has expanded its free trial for operators to include SmartMEDIA. A year ago the company launched a trial of the latest version of SmartTUBE5, its interactive TV platform. More than a hundred companies took part in the trial program.
News categories: SmartLabs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Croatia's Optima Telekom chooses end-to-end solution from SmartLabs
Sep 11, 2014 – SmartLabs has announced that, in partnership with Optima Telekom, it has upgraded Optima's OptiTV service with an end-to-end SmartLabs Interactive TV Solution. More than 20 companies took part in the Optima Telekom tender process.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Mikhail Grachev, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Croatia's Optima Telecom to launch IPTV
Dec 8, 2008 – A contract was signed today in Zagreb between Odašiljači i veze (OiV) and Optima Telekom (OT) to provide IP television (IPTV) services in Croatia. The service, called OptiTV, is scheduled for launch by the end of the first quarter of 2009.
News categories: Optima Telekom, OiV, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV