Digital TV News: Orca Interactive
TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
Dec 11, 2019 – According to Grand View Research, the global TV analytics market is expected to reach $655.4 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.2% over the period, with more companies investing in platforms to understand viewership preferences.
News categories: Grand View Research, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Cisco-NDS and Google-Motorola Acquisitions Upend TV Middleware Market
Jul 10, 2012 – The TV middleware market, long led by Nagra and NDS worldwide and Motorola and Cisco in North America, is in a state of upheaval as Cisco's bid for NDS waits to close while Google has yet to give a clear direction for its Motorola business unit.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box
Orange Launches 'la nouvelle TV d'Orange' Service with Viaccess and Orca Interactive
Mar 19, 2012 – Orange (Paris: FTE; NYSE: FTE) has launched 'la nouvelle TV d'Orange', a subscription TV service which has allowed Orange to upgrade its IPTV user-experience. Viaccess and its subsidiary Orca Interactive provide a unified service platform.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Orange, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware
Georgia's Silknet Launches Subscription TV Offering with Orca Interactive
Sep 12, 2011 – Orca Interactive (Paris: FTE; NYSE: FTE) has announced that Georgia-based SilkNet has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv middleware and COMPASS Content Discovery and Recommendations platform for their subscription TV service.
News categories: Orca Interactive, SilkNet, Digital TV, DVR, Georgia, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaccess showcases 'TV Solutions Tailored to Your Needs' at IBC
Sep 6, 2011 – At IBC 2011, Viaccess (Paris: FTE; NYSE: FTE), owner of Orca Interactive, will show service providers how to protect and enhance the value of content services with 'TV solutions tailored to your needs'.
News categories: Viaccess, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBC2020, Middleware
Viaccess & Orca Offer Advanced Rights Management and Content Discovery solutions for IPTV, Hybrid TV and OTT Deployments
Mar 16, 2011 – At IPTV World Forum, Viaccess & Orca (Paris: FTE; NYSE: FTE) will present key technologies to help Content Services Providers extend their services to new delivery channels and multiple screens, as well as offer a differentiated content experience.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Content Protection, Middleware, Video Exchange
Worldwide IPTV Market to Reach US$78.9 Billion in Service Revenues by 2015
Feb 8, 2011 – Global Industry Analysts (GIA) has announced the release of a report on IPTV. The Global iPTV market is projected to amass a worldwide subscriber base of 343.2 million by the year 2015.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Cisco to Showcase Latest in Video Innovation for Cable and Broadcast Industry at IBC 2010
Sep 8, 2010 – Visitors to Cisco's (NASDAQ: CSCO) booth (Hall 1, D.71) at IBC 2010 will have the opportunity to experience how continued innovation in video and IP technologies are transforming the way we work, live, play and learn.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Gateway, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Viaccess and Orca Interactive Power Boxer TV Service with Pace and SoftAtHome
Sep 2, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that their integrated solution will power Swedish broadcaster Boxer's hybrid services with live premium content and video on-demand (VOD).
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Boxer, SoftAtHome, Pace plc, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, DVB-T2, DVR, IBC2020, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden, Terrestrial
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding