Digital TV News: Orca Interactive
Viaccess, Orca Interactive and Alpha Networks Demonstrate turnKeyTV IPTV Solution at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that they will demonstrate their IPTV ecosystem with set-top box manufacturer Yuxing and quality of experience (QoE) specialist Mariner Partners during IBC 2010.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Yuxing, Mariner Partners, Alpha Networks, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Colombia's UNE-EPM already at 120,000 IPTV subscribers
Jul 12, 2010 – UNE EPM Telecomunicaciones of Colombia has added more than 120,000 IPTV subscribers since launch, adding new users at a rate of 10,000 per month.
News categories: UNE-EPM, Sagem, Colombia, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
BigBand Accelerates IP Video Convergence with Key Partners
May 11, 2010 – BigBand Networks (NASDAQ:BBND) has announced that it has expanded its set of IP video partners. The combined solution includes a media hub from Entone, program guides from Orca, security from Verimatrix and IPTV solutions from Western Mediabridge.
News categories: BigBand Networks, Entone, Orca Interactive, Verimatrix, Western Mediabridge, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Australian FetchTV Launches with Orca Interactive RiGHTv Middleware
Apr 21, 2010 – Australian based FetchTV has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv IPTV as the middleware platform for FetchTV's wholesale subscription TV service.
News categories: Orca Interactive, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaccess, Orca and Alpha Networks partner for launch of Billi, a new Belgian Triple Play Operator
Mar 23, 2010 – Viaccess and Orca Interactive (Paris & NYSE: FTE) have been selected to provide Conditional Access and DRM and Orca's IP native TV-middleware 'RiGHTV' to Alpha Networks who have recently launched Billi, a new Belgian triple play operator.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Alpha Networks, Billi, Belgium, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware
France Telecom Selects Orca Interactive's COMPASS for Multi-Screen Content Discovery and Recommendations
Mar 22, 2010 – France Telecom (Paris & NYSE: FTE) has selected Orca Interactive to provide its COMPASS platform for the implementation of a multi-screen content discovery and recommendation solution across all Orange TV related services.
News categories: Orca Interactive, France Telecom, Content Distribution, France, IPTV, Middleware
SoftAtHome Shows World's First End-to-End TV Solution with 3D User Interface
Sep 11, 2009 – The world's first end-to-end, 3D TV solution will be on display at IBC. The end-to-end solution is the fruit of a partnership between Orca Interactive, SoftAtHome and Viaccess to develop a unique, end-to-end 3D TV experience for the digital home.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orca Interactive, Viaccess, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Smart Home
Trusted Opinion Announces Social Networking TV at IBC2009
Sep 11, 2009 – Trusted Opinion has announced the availability of its Social Networking TV product for IPTV middleware providers. IPTV subscribers can now connect to their friends on all leading social networks (including Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and more).
News categories: Trusted Opinion, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Social TV
Vestitel BG Partnership IPTV Model Uses Orca Interactive Middleware
Mar 26, 2009 – Vestitel BG has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv IPTV middleware for Vestitel's partnership model IPTV service. The middleware will be deployed to replace the existing solution and will go live at the end of April 2009.
News categories: Orca Interactive, Vestitel, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution