Digital TV News: Outside TV
Tivo adds content partners to Tivo+
Jan 7, 2020 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a collection of new content partners for its video network, TiVo+. Available exclusively to TiVo customers, TiVo+ delivers free live streaming channels and thousands of movies and TV shows to viewers in an app-free environment.
News categories: TiVo, Dave Shull, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
TiVo launches TiVo+ streaming platform and TiVo EDGE STB
Oct 1, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has revealed TiVo+, its video network, and TiVo EDGE, a device for home entertainment viewing. TiVo+ delivers live and on-demand streaming to viewers in an app-free environment. TiVo EDGE is a 4K UHD box, designed to work with an HD antenna or digital cable.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Dave Shull, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA, UX
BrightLine and SpotX make buying enhanced TV ads at scale easy
Apr 8, 2019 – SpotX has announced an expanded partnership with BrightLine to deliver inventory to advertisers enhanced with BrightLine's suite of personalized and interactive ad formats. The solution streamlines the execution of enhanced ads at scale across OTT inventory.
News categories: SpotX, BrightLine, Kristen Williams, Robert Aksman, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Outside TV to monetize OTT TV inventory programmatically with Telaria
Jan 10, 2019 – Telaria (NYSE:TLRA) has announced a partnership with Outside TV, a video content provider in action and adventure sports. Outside TV has partnered with Telaria to bring more of its video inventory to advertisers.
News categories: Telaria, Outside TV, Laura Buchman, Stan Hunting, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
MOBITV acquires streaming delivery rights from another 90 networks
Sep 20, 2018 – MOBITV has announcesd that it has secured hosted streaming delivery rights from another 90 networks including Bloomberg Television, Discovery, MGM HD, Newsmax, Outside TV, Smithsonian Channel, Stingray Music, Univision, and others, bringing its total to more than 350 networks.
News categories: MOBITV, Charlie Nooney, Scott Levine, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MAZ media partners gain access to mParticle marketing tools
Jul 12, 2017 – MAZ has partnered with mParticle to simplify data and marketing tool integrations for thousands of apps powered by MAZ. MAZ media partners will have access to the tools that mParticle integrates with, enabling deployment of new marketing strategies and up-to-the-minute analytics.
News categories: MAZ, mParticle, Paul Canetti, David Spitz, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
DISH launches Flex Pack skinny bundle
Aug 4, 2016 – DISH has launched a new way to package and purchase pay-TV. The Flex Pack skinny bundle debuts at $39.99 per month with a core package of programming consisting of more than 50 channels and the choice of one of eight themed channel packs.
News categories: DISH Network, Warren Schlichting, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5