Digital TV News: PT Mega Media
Irdeto selected for Genflix OTT in Indonesia
Jun 2, 2015 – Irdeto has announced that PT Mega Media Indonesia Group, owner of satellite pay TV service, Orange TV, has selected Irdeto’s end-to-end Multiscreen services to support the launch of Genflix, Indonesia’s first-ever commercial over-the-top (OTT) content delivery service.
News categories: Irdeto, Orange TV, Bengt Jonsson, Supeno Lembang, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Elemental video processing for Indonesia's first commercial OTT service
May 31, 2015 – Elemental has announced it is enabling the Orange TV Group within PT Mega Media to expand its Genflix service availability on a variety of smart devices and to broaden content offers for subscribers across Indonesia.
News categories: Elemental, Orange TV, Irdeto, Genflix, Dan Marshall, Keith Wymbs, Bobby Sidharta, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Indonesia's Orange TV launches OTT services with Irdeto Rights
Oct 17, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that Orange TV, a pay TV service from Indonesia’s PT Mega Media, has selected Irdeto Rights to provide security for OTT services across a wide range of unmanaged consumer devices, including the implementation of Irdeto’s exclusive Secure Key Exchange.
News categories: Irdeto, Orange TV, Supeno Lembang, Bengt Jonsson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Mega Media Indonesia Partners with Irdeto to Launch 'Parabola Orange TV' DTH
Oct 27, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that PT Mega Media Indonesia, the country's newest player in direct-to-home (DTH) broadcast services, has selected Irdeto's conditional access (CA) solution to launch 'Parabola Orange TV' pay TV services.
News categories: Irdeto, PT Mega Media, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ