Digital TV News: Parade Tech
Parade Technologies Enters HDMI®-to-MHL™ Transmitter Chip Market
Sep 4, 2012 – Parade Technologies (Taiwan OTC: 4966.TWO) has announced its entry into the HDMI®-to-MHL™ transmitter IC market. The PS5101 converts 19-wire HDMI video streams into 5-wire MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for transmission to external TVs and CE devices.
News categories: Parade Technologies, Camcorder, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Overall HDMI Device Shipment CAGR to Approach 21% from 2009-2014
May 11, 2011 – While its strength continues to be in the consumer electronics (CE) segment, recent gains in PCs and mobile phones have overall HDMI device shipment CAGR approaching 21% from 2009-2014, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Parade Technologies Offers World's First DisplayPort® 1.2 Dual Mode HDMI Demultiplexers
Mar 14, 2011 – Parade Technologies has announced the world's first DisplayPort Demultiplexer ICs (PS8336A and PS8336B) that are fully compliant with the higher data rates and capabilities of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a.
News categories: Parade Tech, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mobile Phones with HDMI Ports to Ship in the Millions in 2010
Dec 7, 2010 – For the first time, the number of mobile phones with HDMI ports will ship in excess of a million units in 2010, says In-Stat. Meanwhile, HDMI has become pervasive in the consumer electronics, accounting for over 350 million devices shipping in 2010.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Games Console, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
HDMI Adoption Climbs, while DVI Slides into Retreat
Dec 1, 2009 – High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) adoption continues to gain ground across several segments. Meanwhile, the now legacy Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is gradually declining, reports In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Camcorder, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ