Digital TV News: Parade Tech
Parade Technologies Enters HDMI®-to-MHL™ Transmitter Chip Market
Sep 4, 2012 – Parade Technologies (Taiwan OTC: 4966.TWO) has announced its entry into the HDMI®-to-MHL™ transmitter IC market. The PS5101 converts 19-wire HDMI video streams into 5-wire MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for transmission to external TVs and CE devices.
News categories: Parade Technologies, Camcorder, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Overall HDMI Device Shipment CAGR to Approach 21% from 2009-2014
May 11, 2011 – While its strength continues to be in the consumer electronics (CE) segment, recent gains in PCs and mobile phones have overall HDMI device shipment CAGR approaching 21% from 2009-2014, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Parade Technologies Offers World's First DisplayPort® 1.2 Dual Mode HDMI Demultiplexers
Mar 14, 2011 – Parade Technologies has announced the world's first DisplayPort Demultiplexer ICs (PS8336A and PS8336B) that are fully compliant with the higher data rates and capabilities of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a.
News categories: Parade Tech, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mobile Phones with HDMI Ports to Ship in the Millions in 2010
Dec 7, 2010 – For the first time, the number of mobile phones with HDMI ports will ship in excess of a million units in 2010, says In-Stat. Meanwhile, HDMI has become pervasive in the consumer electronics, accounting for over 350 million devices shipping in 2010.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, DVD, Games Console, In-Car, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
HDMI Adoption Climbs, while DVI Slides into Retreat
Dec 1, 2009 – High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) adoption continues to gain ground across several segments. Meanwhile, the now legacy Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is gradually declining, reports In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Camcorder, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020