Digital TV News: Parrot Analytics
Parrot Analytics data to support Dopamine's content plans
Jul 30, 2019 – Parrot Analytics has partnered with Dopamine, a division of Grupo Salinas. Dopamine will use Parrot Analytics' demand data and travelability analysis to help predict audience demand for its original series in Mexico and other regions around the world.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Dopamine, Alejandro Rojas, Fidela Navarro, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico
Demand for Netflix Originals set to overtake licensed titles in the U.S.
Dec 13, 2018 – Research by Parrot Analytics and Kagan shows support for one of Netflix's most important strategic goals. According to the report, demand for Netflix Originals is estimated to overtake the share of demand for licensed titles by October 2019.
News categories: S&P Global, Parrot Analytics, Deana Myers, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Parrot Analytics to measure audiences for CBS Studios International
Jul 25, 2018 – Parrot Analytics has announced a subscription agreement with CBS Studios International. The service will provide CBS Studios International with timely and actionable data to gauge audience demand for specific content.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, CBS Studios International, Wared Seger, Barry Chamberlain, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Parrot Analytics finds 49% of U.S. consumers unwilling to pay for even one streaming service
Jun 21, 2018 – In its latest TV demand report, Parrot Analytics focused on consumers' propensity to subscribe to streaming video services in Brazil, Italy, the U.K. and the U.S.. Parrot Analytics investigated consumers' willingness to subscribe to up to four streaming subscription video services.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Samuel Stadler, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria