Digital TV News: Partner Communications
Amazon Prime Video accessible on Partner TV STBs in Israel
Apr 15, 2018 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced a collaboration agreement between Amazon Prime Video and Partner TV. Partner TV customers now have direct access to the Amazon Prime Video service on the Partner TV set top box.
News categories: Partner Communications, Amazon Prime Video, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, OTT, Set Top Box
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
Partner TV in Israel heading towards 30,000 subscribers
Oct 25, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ; TASE: PTNR) has announced that approximately 30,000 households have joined its Partner TV service, of which approximately 20,000 are already using the service and 10,000 have scheduled installations.
News categories: Partner Communications, Isaac Benbenisti, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Subscribers
Partner TV OTT service launches on SeaChange Adrenalin platform
Sep 12, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Partner Communications, a leading Israeli telco, has launched its Partner TV all-IP multiscreen OTT video service on the SeaChange Adrenalin video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Partner Communications, Ed Terino, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile, OTT
Israel's Partner Communications launches multiscreen TV with Broadpeak
Aug 29, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has launched a new TV service called Partner TV on 4K Android TV set-top boxes, smartphones, and tablet devices using Broadpeak solutions.
News categories: Broadpeak, Partner Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile
Partner Communications announces IPTV launch in Israel
Jun 27, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced the launch of television services over the internet in Israel. The service will include 40 linear channels and VOD, alongside features provided by the Android TV operating system.
News categories: Partner Communications, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Set Top Box
Partner Communications to launch IPTV in Israel in 1H2017
Sep 12, 2016 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ:PTNR) (TASE:PTNR) has announced that the Company plans to enter the television services market in the first half of 2017, and is finalizing arrangements for that objective.
News categories: Partner Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019