Digital TV News: Partner Communications
Amazon Prime Video accessible on Partner TV STBs in Israel
Apr 15, 2018 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced a collaboration agreement between Amazon Prime Video and Partner TV. Partner TV customers now have direct access to the Amazon Prime Video service on the Partner TV set top box.
News categories: Partner Communications, Amazon Prime Video, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, OTT, Set Top Box
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
Partner TV in Israel heading towards 30,000 subscribers
Oct 25, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ; TASE: PTNR) has announced that approximately 30,000 households have joined its Partner TV service, of which approximately 20,000 are already using the service and 10,000 have scheduled installations.
News categories: Partner Communications, Isaac Benbenisti, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Subscribers
Partner TV OTT service launches on SeaChange Adrenalin platform
Sep 12, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Partner Communications, a leading Israeli telco, has launched its Partner TV all-IP multiscreen OTT video service on the SeaChange Adrenalin video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Partner Communications, Ed Terino, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile, OTT
Israel's Partner Communications launches multiscreen TV with Broadpeak
Aug 29, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has launched a new TV service called Partner TV on 4K Android TV set-top boxes, smartphones, and tablet devices using Broadpeak solutions.
News categories: Broadpeak, Partner Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile
Partner Communications announces IPTV launch in Israel
Jun 27, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced the launch of television services over the internet in Israel. The service will include 40 linear channels and VOD, alongside features provided by the Android TV operating system.
News categories: Partner Communications, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Set Top Box
Partner Communications to launch IPTV in Israel in 1H2017
Sep 12, 2016 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ:PTNR) (TASE:PTNR) has announced that the Company plans to enter the television services market in the first half of 2017, and is finalizing arrangements for that objective.
News categories: Partner Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos