Digital TV News: Paywizard
OTT TV subscription rates poised to soar this Christmas
Dec 8, 2016 – According to Paywizard, TV audiences across the world are wholeheartedly embracing online pay-TV, as the proportion of consumers with OTT subscriptions has leapt from 25% to 45% in just 12 months with even more planning to sign up prior to Christmas.
News categories: Paywizard, Bhavesh Vaghela, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, OTT, Singapore, UK, USA
Paywizard selected by Asian Vision Cable in the Philippines
Nov 3, 2016 – Paywizard has announced that Asian Vision Cable in the Philippines has selected the Paywizard Agile platform to enable a seamless approach to customer relationship management (CRM) and create a more unified approach to its marketing and promotions.
News categories: Paywizard, Debbie Leishman, Pipes Vince III, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines
OTT TV will be a big hit with consumers this Christmas
Dec 8, 2015 – Over-the-top (OTT) TV will be a big hit for consumers this Christmas, with 52% of viewers around the world planning to use an online TV service during the festive season. This is according to research commissioned by Paywizard.
News categories: Paywizard, Bhavesh Vaghela, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Games Console, Germany, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, UK, USA
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020