Digital TV News: Pirelli Broadband
ADB to showcase advanced platforms for the Connected Home at IPTV World Forum
Feb 28, 2011 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will unveil its comprehensive portfolio of pay-TV and broadband solutions at the IPTV World Forum, stand 39, March 22-24th in London.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ADB acquires Pirelli Broadband Solutions
Oct 21, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has given an update on its business. Also, ADB Group and Pirelli & C have agreed on ADB's acquisition of 100% of the shares of Pirelli Broadband Solutions (PBS), a company fully owned by Pirelli & C.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, MnA, Set Top Box
ACCESS and Pirelli Broadband Solutions announce DLNA certification of Residential Gateway
Mar 25, 2010 – ACCESS Systems Europe and Pirelli Broadband have announced that Pirelli's Residential Gateway DRG A226M, operating with ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect, has successfully completed the DLNA Certification & Logo program.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Pirelli Broadband, Gateway, Middleware, Smart Home
Pirelli Broadband unveils Set Top Box powered by Intel Atom Processor CE4100
Mar 23, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has unveiled the P.VU3000I, a High Definition Set Top Box platform for hybrid IPTV application powered by the Intel® (NASDAQ:INTC) Atom™ Processor CE4100.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Intel Corp, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
OTE selects Pirelli Broadband as IPTV Set Top Box supplier
Mar 16, 2010 – Pirelli Broadband has announced that it has been selected by OTE (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) to supply its P.VU2000 High Definition IPTV and P.VU2600 High Definition PVR Set Top Boxes for OTE's Conn-x TV IPTV service in Greece.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Conn-x, OTE Group, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Open IPTV Forum moves one step ahead and proves interoperability
Nov 23, 2009 – The Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) has announced that its first Interoperability Event was successful. The event took place from Nov 16th - 20th in the premises of the event host, Fraunhofer FOKUS in Berlin, Germany.
News categories: Open IPTV Forum, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Pirelli Broadband Selects WebTView Search Technology
Sep 8, 2009 – WebTView and Pirelli Broadband Solutions have announced that WebTView's Platform has been selected for Pirelli's STBs. WebTView's software automatically scans the internet to build a normalized and unified internet video catalog.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, WebTView, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Quantenna Launches the World's First Wireless Chipsets that Deliver Guaranteed Bandwidth for High Speed Wireless Networking
Oct 14, 2008 – Quantenna Communications has announced the world's first fully integrated 802.11n chipsets with 4x4 MIMO and transmit (Tx) beamforming, pioneering a new level of ultra reliability for delivering high-definition (HD) content over wireless networks.
News categories: Quantenna, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
CYTA selects Pirelli Broadband Solutions for IPTV Set Top Boxes
Sep 12, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband has announced that it has been selected by the Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (CYTA) to supply its IP100 HDTV IPTV Set Top Box for CYTA's IPTV service.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, CYTA, Cyprus, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service