Digital TV News: Pirelli Broadband
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2009 Results
May 29, 2008 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended May 3, 2008. Net revenue for the first quarter was $56.9 million up $20.9 million, or 58%, from $36.0 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Media Processors to be Used on Pirelli's IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Apr 22, 2008 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that its highly integrated SMP8634 media processor is being used by Pirelli Broadband Solutions, to power their line of IPTV set-top boxes, currently being deployed by two major European operators.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Pirelli Broadband, Ken Lowe, Corrado Rocca, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Pirelli selected by Alice France as the new supplier for triple-play gateways
Apr 9, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband Solutions and Alice France have signed an agreement for the supply of broadband Gateways in the frame of the latest ADSL2+ and FTTH access offers.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Alice, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, France, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Pirelli Broadband Solutions annouces its OpenSet SDK for IPTV set top boxes
Mar 6, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband has announced the creation of OpenSet™, a complete hardware and software platform of Set Top Boxes for IPTV applications, with an associated SDK that allows 3rd parties to access Pirelli's embedded middleware for service customisation.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
Pirelli Broadband Solutions unveils IPTV Set-Top-Box with integrated 5 GHz wireless connectivity
Mar 5, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband Solutions has unveiled the DVR2xx-5N, a High Definition IPTV Set-Top-Box integrating wireless connectivity over the 5 GHz band through internal antennas.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5