Digital TV News: Pirelli Broadband
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2009 Results
May 29, 2008 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended May 3, 2008. Net revenue for the first quarter was $56.9 million up $20.9 million, or 58%, from $36.0 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Media Processors to be Used on Pirelli's IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Apr 22, 2008 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that its highly integrated SMP8634 media processor is being used by Pirelli Broadband Solutions, to power their line of IPTV set-top boxes, currently being deployed by two major European operators.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Pirelli Broadband, Ken Lowe, Corrado Rocca, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Pirelli selected by Alice France as the new supplier for triple-play gateways
Apr 9, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband Solutions and Alice France have signed an agreement for the supply of broadband Gateways in the frame of the latest ADSL2+ and FTTH access offers.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Alice, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, France, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Pirelli Broadband Solutions annouces its OpenSet SDK for IPTV set top boxes
Mar 6, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband has announced the creation of OpenSet™, a complete hardware and software platform of Set Top Boxes for IPTV applications, with an associated SDK that allows 3rd parties to access Pirelli's embedded middleware for service customisation.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
Pirelli Broadband Solutions unveils IPTV Set-Top-Box with integrated 5 GHz wireless connectivity
Mar 5, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband Solutions has unveiled the DVR2xx-5N, a High Definition IPTV Set-Top-Box integrating wireless connectivity over the 5 GHz band through internal antennas.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs