Digital TV News: Pixela
MNI Targeted Media debuts conversion analysis platform for OTT advertising
Mar 10, 2020 – MNI Targeted Media has launched motto, its OTT optimization platform. motto allows advertisers to identify how geo-targeting, creative, publisher, device type, time of day and more can impact conversions, not just impressions.
News categories: MNI Targeted Media, Brooke Willcox, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Mohu launches device to offer cord cutters 'Free TV Everywhere'
Jan 4, 2017 – Mohu has launched Mohu AirWave, the industry’s first-of-its-kind, wireless, over-the-air (OTA) and over-the-top (OTT) device that integrates live, local broadcast TV with free streaming channels across popular streaming devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android, iOS and more.
News categories: Mohu, Mark Buff, Apps, CES2020, Digital TV, Gateway, OTT, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Huawei trials 4K Ultra HD with Telkom Indonesia
Apr 7, 2016 – Huawei has announced the introduction of an end-to-end 4K Ultra HD Big Video solution and that it has conducted a trial with Telkom Indonesia. The 4K Ultra HD Video solution combines fiber optic broadband and 4K ultra HD video.
News categories: Huawei, Telkom Indonesia, Sheng Kai, Pramasaleh Hario Utomo, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Indonesia, IPTV
EE trials live 4G broadcast of FA Cup final at Wembley stadium
May 31, 2015 – EE demonstrated live 4G Broadcast at the FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium. During the trial EE connected multiple devices to one broadcast stream of live footage over its 4G mobile network, and put viewers in control of multiple camera angles and replays using tablets.
News categories: EE, Olaf Swantee, Matt Stagg, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, UK
Entropic reports third quarter 2013 results
Oct 29, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. Entropic reported third quarter net revenues of $56.4 million. This compares to net revenues of $70.6 million in the second quarter of 2013, and $89.8 million in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Entropic, LNB, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
INSIDE Secure protects content in Pixela Android set-top box for J:COM
Sep 17, 2013 – INSIDE Secure has announced that its downloadable DRM Fusion Agent™ software is being used by Pixela to meet content protection requirements for the new Android™-based set-top box (STB) developed for J:COM, Japan's largest cable TV provider.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Pixela, Jupiter Telecommunications, Motoyuki Ikeda, Simon Blake-Wilson, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Japan, OTT, Set Top Box
Entropic SoC powers J:COM IP-VOD set-top box
Sep 13, 2013 – PIXELA and Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) have announced that J:COM has unveiled its first IP-based Video-on-Demand (VOD) set-top box (STB) using an Entropic-powered PIXELA solution. The new device will be demonstrated this week at IBC.
News categories: Entropic, PIXELA, J:COM, Masato Matsuura, Hiroshi Fujioka, Roger Gregory, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2020, Japan, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
AirTies Partners with Quantenna to Deliver Wireless HD Video Streaming with Unparalleled Range and Performance
Aug 16, 2011 – AirTies is partnering with Quantenna Communications to build High Definition (HD) video streaming solutions for the home with unmatched range and performance.
News categories: AirTies, Quantenna, IBC2020, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Jungo Fast Channel Switching Solution to Deliver Enhanced IPTV User Experience
Oct 2, 2008 – Jungo (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that its OpenRG™ residential gateway software now supports a patent-pending, fast channel-switching feature, improving the performance of broadband access equipment.
News categories: Jungo, BBWF, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Software
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs