Digital TV News: Qtv
StarTimes introduces FTA satellite TV in Kenya
Nov 10, 2014 – StarTimes has announced that Kenyans can now access local channels free upon the expiry of their monthly subscription to its satellite TV service. New customers receive two free months of pay TV when purchasing the StarTimes installation kit.
News categories: StarTimes, Mark Lisboa, Digital TV, Kenya, Satellite, Set Top Box
JENA and Qtv to Bring the Qtv Internet TV Media Player to JENA STBs and TVs
Apr 12, 2010 – JENA, a division of JIUZHOU Electric, and Qtv have announced that that they will partner to integrate Qtv's Internet TV media player with JENA's network connected set-top boxes (STBs) and televisions.
News categories: Qtv, JENA Corp, Widevine, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Widevine® and Qtv™ Partner to Enable Internet Video on PlayStation® 2 and Mobile Phones
Feb 2, 2010 – Widevine and Qtv have announced that they will partner to bring Widevine's video optimization and Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology to the Qtv Internet TV Media Player for the television, mobile phone and personal computer.
News categories: Widevine, Qtv, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Games Console, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020