Digital TV News: RealVU
Beximco launches AKASH DTH in Bangladesh
May 16, 2019 – Beximco Communications has launched a DTH service in Bangladesh under the brand name AKASH. The service will be available from May 19 at authorised retails in 20 districts. AKASH includes a large bouquet of Bangladeshi and foreign TV channels.
News categories: Beximco, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Satellite
GS Group sells stake in Bangladesh's RealVU DTH
Mar 24, 2017 – GS Group has announced the sale of its share in Beximco, a company that operates in Bangladesh under the RealVU brand. In so doing, the holding company has successfully completed an investment project to create the first satellite Pay-TV operator in the country.
News categories: GS Group, Beximco, Andrew Bezrukov, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Satellite, Venture Capital
RealVU Bangladesh selects Exset value-add ecosystem to increase ARPU
Oct 11, 2016 – Bangladesh DTH platform, RealVU, has selected Exset to create and deploy value-add news and dynamic advertising services. Launched in April this year, RealVU is owned and operated by Beximco Communications.
News categories: Exset, RealVU, Andrew Pons, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite
Bangladesh’s first DTH service RealVU set in operation
Apr 28, 2016 – BEXIMCO Communications has launched Bangladesh’s first Direct-to-Home (DTH) service under the brand name RealVU. RealVU is available everywhere across the country, with sales outlets in Dhaka, Sylhet and Chittagong.
News categories: BEXIMCO, RealVU, Dmitry Lapitskiy, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Satellite
- NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
- DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
- Comcast and NuEyes enable customers with visual disabilities to see TV with Smartglasses
- Kantar to continue delivering TV trading currency in Israel
- TiVo chooses SpotX for monetization of CTV ad inventory
- SiTune introduces TV tuner for mobile ATSC 3.0 and 5G Broadcast
- Tappx to develop programmatic Server-Side Ad Insertion platform for TV
- TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
- Telefónica moves RTVE video and radio content to HOTBIRD at 13°E
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- US media players get on AVOD bandwagon as market revenue soars
- Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Hotstar releases India Watch Report 2019
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering