Digital TV News: RealVU
Beximco launches AKASH DTH in Bangladesh
May 16, 2019 – Beximco Communications has launched a DTH service in Bangladesh under the brand name AKASH. The service will be available from May 19 at authorised retails in 20 districts. AKASH includes a large bouquet of Bangladeshi and foreign TV channels.
News categories: Beximco, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Satellite
GS Group sells stake in Bangladesh's RealVU DTH
Mar 24, 2017 – GS Group has announced the sale of its share in Beximco, a company that operates in Bangladesh under the RealVU brand. In so doing, the holding company has successfully completed an investment project to create the first satellite Pay-TV operator in the country.
News categories: GS Group, Beximco, Andrew Bezrukov, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Satellite, Venture Capital
RealVU Bangladesh selects Exset value-add ecosystem to increase ARPU
Oct 11, 2016 – Bangladesh DTH platform, RealVU, has selected Exset to create and deploy value-add news and dynamic advertising services. Launched in April this year, RealVU is owned and operated by Beximco Communications.
News categories: Exset, RealVU, Andrew Pons, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite
Bangladesh’s first DTH service RealVU set in operation
Apr 28, 2016 – BEXIMCO Communications has launched Bangladesh’s first Direct-to-Home (DTH) service under the brand name RealVU. RealVU is available everywhere across the country, with sales outlets in Dhaka, Sylhet and Chittagong.
News categories: BEXIMCO, RealVU, Dmitry Lapitskiy, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Satellite
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV