Digital TV News: Research Now
Research Now SSI and iSpot.tv partner to measure ad effectiveness
Dec 6, 2018 – Research Now SSI has partnered with iSpot.tv to help brands better understand advertising efficacy. The combination of iSpot's ad analytics with Research Now SSI's unified data, results in the largest passively monitored and surveyable TV viewership panel in the United States.
News categories: Research Now, iSpot.tv, Bob Fawson, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
OTT TV subscription rates poised to soar this Christmas
Dec 8, 2016 – According to Paywizard, TV audiences across the world are wholeheartedly embracing online pay-TV, as the proportion of consumers with OTT subscriptions has leapt from 25% to 45% in just 12 months with even more planning to sign up prior to Christmas.
News categories: Paywizard, Bhavesh Vaghela, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research, OTT, Singapore, UK, USA
OTT TV will be a big hit with consumers this Christmas
Dec 8, 2015 – Over-the-top (OTT) TV will be a big hit for consumers this Christmas, with 52% of viewers around the world planning to use an online TV service during the festive season. This is according to research commissioned by Paywizard.
News categories: Paywizard, Bhavesh Vaghela, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Games Console, Germany, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, UK, USA
Strong growth in tablet video viewing in the U.S.
Sep 25, 2014 – The number of U.S. consumers using tablets to watch TV and movies has skyrocketed in recent years and many consumers bought tablets for the first time last year, according to a consumer survey by Altman Vilandrie & Company.
News categories: Altman Vilandrie, Jonathan Hurd, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, USA
From a Standing Start, Ultra-Wideband Equipment Shipments Will Exceed 400 Million in 2013
Mar 10, 2008 – In 2006 it appeared that the market launch of ultra-wideband (UWB) was imminent. Several factors conspired to delay that, but ABI Research now expects UWB to see very strong growth starting in 2008.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Smart Home
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy