Digital TV News: ResearchInChina
Digital cable TV subscribers in China passed 100 million in 2010
May 5, 2011 – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the 'China Digital TV Operation Report, 2010-2011' to their offering. According to the report, the number of cable digital television (DTV) subscribers in China reached 100.44 million in 2010.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
China IPTV subscribers to reach 8.5 million in 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – According to ResearchInChina, the number of Cable DTV Subscribers in China reached 65 million in 2009, up from 45.1 million at the end of 2008. For IPTV, the number of subscribers grew from 2.65 million to 4.33 million in the same period.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Subscribers
ResearchInChina releases China Digital TV Market Report
Jul 13, 2009 – According to ResearchInChina, at the end of 2008 China had almost 400 million TV subscribers, of which 164 million were cable TV users. At the end of Mar 2009, China had 49.86 million DTV users, less than one third of cable TV subscribers.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Report Presents The Development of STB Markets in China and Abroad and Also Studies the STB Application Market
Nov 15, 2007 – According to ResearchInChina, global sales of set-top boxes reached over 70 million units in 2005, of which satellite STBs were 60%. In China, digital cable TV set-top box sales volume will reach 25 million units by 2008.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- 2020 semiconductor market to decline 0.9% due to coronavirus
- Over 11,000 TV channels were available in Europe in 2019
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv