Digital TV News: Rubberduck
Rubberduck partners Entel for LTE mobile TV trial in Chile
Jun 7, 2010 – Rubberduck Media Lab (OMX Stockholm:ASP) has confimed it has been engaged in trials with Entel PCS in Chile for high speed mobile TV over LTE tests.
News categories: Rubberduck, Entel PCS, 5G, Chile, Content Distribution, Mobile
Tele2 and Rubberduck launch Mobile TV services in Estonia
Oct 9, 2008 – Rubberduck Media Lab (Stockholm: ASP) has launched a mobile TV service in Estonia for Tele2. Rubberduck is managing Tele2's Mobile TV in Estonia including complete administration of the service using Studio:1, its technical backend solution.
News categories: Rubberduck, Tele2, Content Distribution, Estonia, Mobile
Rubberduck Launches Mobile TV Services for Sonofon in Denmark
Jul 1, 2008 – Rubberduck Media Lab (Stockholm: ASP) has launched a comprehensive mobile TV service in Denmark for Sonofon A/S. Rubberduck will deliver and manage Sonofon's new mobile TV portal, providing live news and entertainment content using the 3G network.
News categories: Rubberduck, Sonofon, 5G, Content Distribution, Denmark, Mobile
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway