Digital TV News: Saffron Digital
Akamai launches Predictive Content Delivery solutions
Feb 22, 2016 – Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) has announced availability of the Company's Predictive Content Delivery solutions designed to optimize content delivery and on-device caching to improve video quality and enable offline viewing.
News categories: Akamai, Saffron Digital, Verimatrix, Lior Netzer, Jason Keane, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, Worldwide
Saffron Digital and Verimatrix collaborate on OTT content security
Apr 10, 2015 – Saffron Digital has partnered with Verimatrix to offer revenue security and monetization tools to broadcasters and operators. The partnership enhances Saffron Digital’s OTT platform, MainStage, with Verimatrix’s revenue security solution.
News categories: Saffron Digital, Verimatrix, Malachi Bierstein, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
KDDI and Saffron Digital launch dedicated anime service
Jul 21, 2014 – Saffron Digital has said that it has been selected by KDDI to design and build Anime Pass, a new specialist multi-platform video service, which offers unlimited anime content.
News categories: Saffron Digital, KDDI, Hidenori Shima, Peter Bellamy, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Japan, OTT
ITV Essentials makes ITV soaps available outside UK
Nov 13, 2013 – ITV has announced that it is set to launch ITV Essentials, an international service giving ex-pats and holidaymakers the opportunity to watch their favourite ITV soaps, while abroad.
News categories: ITV plc, Saffron Digital, Neale Dennett, Jason Keane, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, France, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, OTT, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK
Deutsche Telekom powers Switzerland's first subscription video-on-demand service
Nov 11, 2013 – Deutsche Telekom Business Development & Innovation (BDI), has announced that Teleboy, Switzerland’s number one live streaming service, is the first customer of VideoRise, BDI’s recently launched online video platform powered by Saffron Digital.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Saffron Digital, Teleboy, Karim Zekri, Karim El-Khazen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Switzerland
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration