Digital TV News: SeaChange
Quickline TV launches using SeaChange's video platform and RDK-V STB Software
Mar 29, 2017 – Switzerland's Quickline has introduced Quickline TV, based on a products from SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) spanning multiplatform content management and delivery, monetization and subscriber experience and including RDK-V-based STB software.
News categories: SeaChange, Quickline, Ed Terino, Yann Steulet, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Switzerland
Midco selects SeaChange next generation platform
Mar 22, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that Midco, its longtime customer and partner, is upgrading its multi-market SeaChange-based video-on-demand system to the next-generation SeaChange Adrenalin multiscreen capable software platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Midco, Ed Terino, Bill Chatwell, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Panama's Cable Onda selects SeaChange for video back office
Dec 12, 2016 – Cable Onda has begun building its next generation video experience across cable, OTT and IPTV networks on a single video back office with integrated content management and advertising solutions from SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Cable Onda, Rick Ford, Charlie Brown, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Panama
Cogeco Connexion deploys on-demand TV with SeaChange
Oct 17, 2016 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Cogeco Connexion has rolled out its latest generation of on-demand television services on the SeaChange Adrenalin multiscreen television platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Cogeco, Ed Terino, Daniel Boisvert, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Estonia's Starman Cable TV adds OTT video with SeaChange
Sep 13, 2016 – Starman, a leading cable TV and broadband operator in Estonia, has introduced OTT video service based on the recent upgrade of its SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) Adrenalin multiscreen video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Starman, Rochus Schreiber, Jaanus Erlemann, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, OTT
Ireland's eir goes OTT with SeaChange
Nov 17, 2015 – eir's eir Vision IPTV platform, based on SeaChange International (Nasdaq:SEAC) software and services, has expanded to include over-the-top (OTT) live TV for eir Vision customers on iOS and Android devices.
News categories: SeaChange, eir, Jay Samit, Elaine Robinson, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, OTT
VOD to be $263 billion market by 2016
Oct 19, 2015 – The global Video on Demand (VOD) market is expected to reach $263 billion by 2016, up from $207 billion in 2014, fuelled by the rising popularity of on-demand services among consumers and proliferation of internet in emerging nations.
News categories: Future Market Insights, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
SeaChange selected by Layer3 TV for cable TV delivery
Dec 1, 2014 – Layer3 TV has selected SeaChange International (Nasdaq:SEAC) as a key vendor for its in-home platform, which will launch in 2015. Layer3 TV will use SeaChange's open Nucleus video gateway software to deliver a service that incorporates the best of television, social and digital life.
News categories: SeaChange, Layer3 TV, Jay Samit, Jeff Binder, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, Smart Home, USA
Freesat and SeaChange debut connected TV platform at IBC2014
Sep 12, 2014 – Freesat and SeaChange (Nasdaq:SEAC) have announced that they have partnered on a platform that integrates Freesat's Freetime electronic program guide (EPG) with the SeaChange Adrenalin multi-screen television platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Freesat, Matthew Huntington, Andrei Noppe, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising