Digital TV News: Sistema Mass Media
MTS launches satellite TV in Russia
Nov 12, 2014 – Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) [NYSE: MBT] in partnership with Sistema Mass Media (SMM) [LSE: SSA] has announced the launch of satellite TV services under the MTS brand throughout Russia. MTS will offer subscribers 160 TV channels.
News categories: Mobile TeleSystems, Vasyl Latsanych, Vitaly Studitskikh, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
Comstar-UTS Selects New NDS Master UI™ to Enrich IPTV in Russia
Mar 16, 2009 – NDS has announced that COMSTAR-United TeleSystems (LSE: CMST) is the first customer to deploy NDS Master UI™, a user interface that transforms the way content and features are presented on screen and enhances the way users interact with them.
News categories: NDS Group, Comstar-UTS, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
NDS Declared Global IPTV DRM Leader by Two Independent Analyst Firms
Sep 9, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it has been ranked by both ABI Research and Current Analysis as the leading content security and Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology vendor worldwide.
News categories: NDS Group, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IPTV, Market Research, OTT
NDS Group PLC Reports Fiscal Year 2008 Results
Aug 5, 2008 – NDS Group (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008. 90.3 million active devices were protected by NDS conditional access technology and 92.5 million middleware clients were deployed at the end of the period.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, DRM, DVR, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, MnA, Mobile, Private Equity, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Sistema Chooses NDS Technologies to Deliver Converged IPTV and Mobile TV in Russia
Jul 24, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that Russian media giant Sistema Mass Media (LSE: SSA) has selected the NDS Unified Headend™ to manage and protect TV content delivery to subscribers across both IP and mobile networks.
News categories: NDS Group, Sistema Mass Media, Digital Teleradiobroadcasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Russia
Comstar Financial Results For The Third Quarter And First Nine Months Of 2007
Nov 29, 2007 – Comstar-Direct is the largest broadband service provider in Moscow, and has 452,600 residential subscribers, including 106,000 double-play (broadband Internet + IPTV) customers.
News categories: Comstar, Financial Results, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Russia, Subscribers
Thomson provides end to end mobile solution to number one mobile Russian operator Sistema Mass Media
Nov 12, 2007 – Thomson (Euronext Paris: 18453; NYSE: TMS) will provide DVB-H broadcast technology to Sistema Mass Media (SMM), a branch of Russia's AFK Sistema which is set to launch a mobile multimedia service.
News categories: Thomson, Sistema Mass Media (SMM), Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Russia
Comstar-United Telesystems OJSC Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of 2007
Sep 5, 2007 – Comstar-Direct is the largest broadband service provider in Moscow, and has 426,400 residential subscribers, including 99,100 double-play (broadband Internet + IPTV) customers.
News categories: Comstar, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Russia, Subscribers
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019