Digital TV News: Spreadtrum
Global Businesses Select ARM Mali GPU Technology across All Smart Devices
Feb 25, 2013 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has revealed that it has 75 licenses of its ARM® Mali GPU family of products across the smartphone, tablet and graphic-enabled Digital TV (DTV) markets.
News categories: ARM, MWC20, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Spreadtrum Announces $44 Million of New Financing
May 5, 2009 – Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) has announced that its Chinese subsidiary, Spreadtrum Communications (Shanghai) has received RMB 300 million (approximately $44 million) of new financing from a Chinese bank in the form of a fixed term loan.
News categories: Spreadtrum, China, Finance, Mobile, Semiconductor
Mirics and Spreadtrum announce availability of embedded CMMB PCTV solution
Apr 7, 2009 – Mirics and Spreadtrum (Nasdaq: SPRD) have announced the availability of an embedded PCTV solution that supports the CMMB mobile digital TV standard. Mirics will demonstrate the solution at the Intel Developers Forum in Beijing on April 8, 2009.
News categories: Mirics, Spreadtrum, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mirics and Spreadtrum Announce Strategic Partnership to Deliver Innovative CMMB Solutions for PCTV Applications
Dec 2, 2008 – Mirics Semiconductor and Spreadtrum Communications (Nasdaq: SPRD) have announced a strategic partnership focused upon delivering embedded TV solutions for portable PCs that support the China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting (CMMB) standard.
News categories: Mirics, Spreadtrum, China, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Lenovo to supply CMMB-enabled TD-SCDMA phones to China Mobile
Jul 31, 2008 – Lenovo Mobile (Hong Kong: 0992) and Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) have jointly presented Lenovo's TD900 to China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL). The TD900's design is based on Spreadtrum's TD-SCDMA plus CMMB mobile-TV solution.
News categories: Spreadtrum, Lenovo Mobile, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Spreadtrum Announces SC6600V: First Single-Chip Demodulator/Decoder for CMMB-Based Mobile TV
May 7, 2008 – Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) plans to announce its new mobile TV single chip solution, the SC6600V, the first demodulator/decoder chip for CMMB-based mobile TV during the 'Asia Future TV 2008' conference.
News categories: Spreadtrum, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
CEVA Leads the Way at Mobile World Congress 2008 With Industry Leading Portfolio of Mobile Intellectual Property
Jan 24, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA)(LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase its leadership in Mobile intellectual property through a range of new and innovative demonstration platforms at Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona.
News categories: CEVA, MWC20, Silicon IP
Spreadtrum Announces First Commercial AVS Audio/Video Decoder Chip
Aug 27, 2007 – Spreadtrum Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRD), one of China's leading wireless baseband chipset providers, has announced its new SV6111 product, the world's first commercial AVS audio/video decoder chip.
News categories: China, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding