Digital TV News: Sri Lanka Telecom
Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
Sep 14, 2019 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has selected a partner ecosystem, led by systems integrator Millennium I.T.E.S.P, to deploy its Personalised Entertainment Option (PEO) TV Go, a TV Everywhere solution complementing its IPTV service, SLT PEO TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Beenius, Millennium I.T.E.S.P, Sri Lanka Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Jacques Le Mancq, Filip Remškar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, Sri Lanka, TV Everywhere
Netgem STB wins at EE and Sri Lanka Telecom
Oct 8, 2014 – With its third quarter 2014 results announcement Netgem (ISIN: FR0004154060, Reuters: ETGM.PA, Bloomberg: NTG FP) provided information on two commercial wins: at EE in the UK, and at Sri Lanka Telecom.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka, UK
UTStarcom Wins Sri Lanka Telecom IPTV Expansion Contact
Jun 14, 2012 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has won a contract from Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) to supply set-top boxes for the telecom operator's IPTV system expansion. The boxes will enable SLT to provide a number of interactive media services.
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
UTStarcom a Leader in China, India IPTV Markets
Jun 30, 2009 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) was named the leading Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider in Asia in Multimedia Research Group's (MRG, Inc.) latest Global IPTV Market Leaders Report.
News categories: UTStarcom, Multimedia Research Group, Asia, China, Content Distribution, Content Protection, India, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) launches IPTV
Sep 22, 2008 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo:SLTL) has launched IPTV in Sri Lanka, operated by a recently created subsidiary SLT VisionCom. Visioncom has a target of reaching 7,000 customers by the end of the year and 100,000 customers in three years.
News categories: Sri Lanka Telecom, SLT Visioncom, PEO TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Telecom group offers Mobile TV
Aug 10, 2008 – With the issuing of a mobile television license to Mobitel, the mobile telephony arm of Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo: SLTL), the SLT Group is now offering Mobile TV as well as other emerging media such as broadband and IPTV.
News categories: Mobitel, Ministry of Mass Media and Information, Digital TV, Mobile, Sri Lanka
UTStarcom Selected by Sri Lanka Telecom to Launch IPTV Services on the South Asian Island
Jun 17, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a multi-million dollar contract with Just In Time Holdings to supply its industry-leading RollingStream® end-to-end Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution to Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT).
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Just In Time Holdings Pvt Ltd., Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019