Digital TV News: Starman
EU cable industry revenue grows to €23.5 billion in 2016
Dec 4, 2017 – The European cable industry continued to show resiliency and steady growth in 2016, increasing 4 percent from the prior year, to €23.5 billion, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) and Cable Europe.
News categories: IHS Markit, Cable Europe, Maria Rua Aguete, Cable TV, Digital TV, EU, Market Research
Estonia's Starman Cable TV adds OTT video with SeaChange
Sep 13, 2016 – Starman, a leading cable TV and broadband operator in Estonia, has introduced OTT video service based on the recent upgrade of its SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) Adrenalin multiscreen video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Starman, Rochus Schreiber, Jaanus Erlemann, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, OTT
Estonia's Starman launches TV Everywhere service
Aug 26, 2014 – Estonian cable television company, Starman, has announced the launch of it TV Everywhere (TVE) service. The service offers 20 TV channels and is available on smartphones and tablets as well as the company's STARbox set-top box.
News categories: Starman, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Estonian Cable Television Operator Starman Selects SeaChange Software for VoD Service
May 30, 2012 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that Estonia's Starman, will roll out a nationwide video-on-demand (VOD) service based on the open SeaChange Adrenalin video back office.
News categories: SeaChange, Starman, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Estonia, Middleware, Terrestrial
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020