Digital TV News: Stofa
Stofa releases Tv-boks based on Android TV
Nov 4, 2019 – Stofa has announed the launch of a new set-top box. The Stofa Tv-boks is based on Google's Android TV platform. Stofa has also announced a partnership with HBO Nordic.
News categories: Stofa, Android TV, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box
ARRIS extends growth with customer wins in APAC
Oct 23, 2018 – ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced two high-profile customer wins – Foxtel (Australia) and SK Broadband (Korea)– showcasing continued international momentum for its expanded portfolio.
News categories: ARRIS International, Foxtel, SK Broadband, Steve McCaffery, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Satellite, Set Top Box
ARRIS announcing additional customer wins at IBC
Sep 13, 2018 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced a number of customer wins from around the world. Recent wins with HBO Latin America, Liberty Global in Germany, Sky Italia and Stofa in Denmark underscore ARRIS's international leadership.
News categories: ARRIS International, Steve McCaffery, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Stofa selects Irdeto to protect new Android set-top box
Apr 6, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that Stofa has selected Irdeto Cloaked CA to securely deliver content through its upcoming Android set-top box (STB). The box was developed in cooperation with Google and Kaon Media.
News categories: Irdeto, Stofa, Kaon, Doug Lowther, Ole Fruekilde Madsen, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Stofa selects iWedia Android TV for new 4K Box
Mar 30, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 solution for Android TV has been chosen by Stofa to operate its next-gen TV box. The software runs on a quad cable tuner 4K STB provided by Kaon Media.
News categories: iWedia, Stofa, KaonMedia, Nikola Teslić, Android TV, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Stofa selects VisualOn QoS for multiscreen OTT
Jun 8, 2016 – VisualOn has announced that Stofa has selected the company to provide its WebTV OTT Player with the ability to manage QOS on end-point devices using its VisualOn OnStream® Analytics software.
News categories: VisualOn, Stofa, Andy Lin, Thomas Helbo, Cable TV, Denmark, Media Player, Mobile, OTT
Elemental provides Stofa with video processing for multiscreen services
May 12, 2014 – Elemental has announced that Stofa is using Elemental video processing solutions to process, package and manage live linear channels in real time for its catch-up TV and multiscreen video services.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, John Nemeth, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Mobile
Stofa deploys Cisco CCAP solution in Denmark
Jan 20, 2014 – Danish broadband and cable TV-provider Stofa has deployed Cisco's Converged Cable Access Platform (CCAP), enabling it to simultaneously handle VOD and broadband traffic within the same access platform.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, Yves Padrines, Torben Drews, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Verimatrix enhances revenue security for new Stofa online TV service
Jun 4, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Stofa, Denmark's second largest cable operator, has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV to provide an enhanced revenue security foundation for its SmartTv OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Stofa, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs