Digital TV News: Stoneroos
XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
Sep 13, 2019 – Stoneroos and XroadMedia have announced that XroadMedia’s cloud-based Ncanto back-end is now fully integrated into Stoneroos’ OTT NOW!, where it complements Stoneroos’ UX and data services with AI-driven personalisation and recommendations.
News categories: XroadMedia, Stoneroos, Adolf Proidl, Annelies Kaptein, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Stoneroos develops Apple TV app for Switzerland's Sunrise
May 9, 2019 – As part of the launch of Sunrise TV neo in Switzerland, Stoneroos has developed a tvOS app with Single Sign-on operator login. Stoneroos is responsible for the design and development of the app, which connects to Huawei's Envision platform.
News categories: Stoneroos, Sunrise, Huawei, Apple, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Switzerland, TV Everywhere
Stoneroos provides mobile interactive TV app for DELTA Fiber Netherlands
Apr 29, 2019 – Stoneroos has announced that it has developed a mobile interactive TV app for DELTA Fiber Netherlands, available for iOS and Android devices. The app is another step towards DELTA offering its customers an integrated TV experience across all platforms.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA Fiber Netherlands, Annelies Kaptein, Timmy Langeveld, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, TV Everywhere
Stoneroos updates STB app for DELTA Fiber Nederland
Mar 26, 2019 – DELTA Fiber Netherlands, operating under the brands DELTA and Caiway, has updated its set-top box application from Stoneroos in order to allow multicast IP streaming and to integrate the Metrological App Store.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA Fiber, Metrological, Amino, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box, UX
Telfort Fiber TV and Glashart Media choose Stoneroos OTT NOW!
Apr 30, 2018 – Telfort Fiber TV and Glashart Media, both sub-brands of KPN, are using the white-labeled OTT NOW! platform from Hilversum-based Stoneroos for their OTT services. The new Telfort Fiberglass TV and Glashart Media iPad apps were developed by the company.
News categories: Stoneroos, Telfort, Glashart Media, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
Stoneroos delivers set-top box UI for DELTA’s IPTV service
Jan 11, 2018 – DELTA is deploying a set-top box application from Stoneroos for its new all IP-based service model. Stoneroos developed a large number of functionalities for the STB. The service also offers the Stoneroos patented TV guide.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA, Annelies Kaptein, Karl Heinz van der Made, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box, UX
Stoneroos launches white-label OTT Now! product
Sep 11, 2017 – Stoneroos is launching a white-label, à la carte product for OTT services at IBC 2017. Called OTT Now!, the suite of solutions include Live & Catchup TV, On-Demand Library, Downloads, Smart Search, TV Guide, Parental Control, Picture in Picture and Promotional Areas.
News categories: Stoneroos, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, OTT, Worldwide
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey