Digital TV News: Streamezzo
IPWireless Partners with Streamezzo to Develop IMB Applications for Wide Range of Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2010 – IPWireless has announced that it has partnered with Streamezzo to develop and deploy rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video store and forward, interactive voting and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Streamezzo, 5G, Content Distribution, IBC2020, Middleware, Mobile
O2, Orange, and Vodafone to Launch Pilot of New Broadcast Service in UK
Jun 22, 2010 – O2 (Madrid and NYSE: TEF), Orange (Paris and NYSE: FTE), and Vodafone (London:VOD) have announced an initiative to jointly pilot a new mobile broadcast system capable of delivering data intensive services such as mobile TV in a more efficient way.
News categories: O2, Orange, Vodafone, 5G, Digital TV, Mobile, UK
Streamezzo and Atos Origin partner on iPhone™ Mobile TV application
Jul 6, 2009 – Streamezzo and Atos Worldline have announced a partnership to power an interactive Live TV application for iPhone 3G. The solution has already been implemented by a European Mobile Telecom provider, and is distributed through Apple's App Store.
News categories: Streamezzo, Atos Worldline, 5G, Middleware, Mobile, Smartphone
TTP to Showcase Technology Allowing US Digital TV Broadcasts to Be Viewed on Current Cell Phones at CTIA Wireless '09
Mar 19, 2009 – The Technology Partnership (TTP) has developed technology to help broadcasters, cellular carriers and accessory brands capitalise on the new mobile-specific (ATSC-M/H) digital TV (DTV) transmissions being established across the US during 2009.
News categories: TTP, Streamezzo, Mobile
China Mobile selects Streamezzo to develop and deploy interactive mobile TV offering in time for 2008 Olympics
Oct 21, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL) has selected Streamezzo's rich media software platform and professional services to design, develop and deploy its new interactive Mobile TV offering.
News categories: Streamezzo, China Mobile, 5G, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile
Telstra Selects Streamezzo to Power Interactive TV Offering
Jun 18, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that Telstra has selected Streamezzo's software platform and professional services team to design, develop and deploy the first fully interactive Mobile TV service in Australia.
News categories: Streamezzo, Telstra, Australia, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile
Alcatel-Lucent and Samsung demonstrate live interactive broadcast mobile TV in S-Band based on DVB-SH
Sep 7, 2007 – On the occasion of IBC, Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) and Samsung Electronics (Seoul KSE: 005930 and London GDR: SMSN) have announced that they are demonstrating live broadcast mobile TV in S-Band using a Samsung handset.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Mobile
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs