Digital TV News: Streamezzo
IPWireless Partners with Streamezzo to Develop IMB Applications for Wide Range of Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2010 – IPWireless has announced that it has partnered with Streamezzo to develop and deploy rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video store and forward, interactive voting and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Streamezzo, 5G, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile
O2, Orange, and Vodafone to Launch Pilot of New Broadcast Service in UK
Jun 22, 2010 – O2 (Madrid and NYSE: TEF), Orange (Paris and NYSE: FTE), and Vodafone (London:VOD) have announced an initiative to jointly pilot a new mobile broadcast system capable of delivering data intensive services such as mobile TV in a more efficient way.
News categories: O2, Orange, Vodafone, 5G, Digital TV, Mobile, UK
Streamezzo and Atos Origin partner on iPhone™ Mobile TV application
Jul 6, 2009 – Streamezzo and Atos Worldline have announced a partnership to power an interactive Live TV application for iPhone 3G. The solution has already been implemented by a European Mobile Telecom provider, and is distributed through Apple's App Store.
News categories: Streamezzo, Atos Worldline, 5G, Middleware, Mobile, Smartphone
TTP to Showcase Technology Allowing US Digital TV Broadcasts to Be Viewed on Current Cell Phones at CTIA Wireless '09
Mar 19, 2009 – The Technology Partnership (TTP) has developed technology to help broadcasters, cellular carriers and accessory brands capitalise on the new mobile-specific (ATSC-M/H) digital TV (DTV) transmissions being established across the US during 2009.
News categories: TTP, Streamezzo, Mobile
China Mobile selects Streamezzo to develop and deploy interactive mobile TV offering in time for 2008 Olympics
Oct 21, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL) has selected Streamezzo's rich media software platform and professional services to design, develop and deploy its new interactive Mobile TV offering.
News categories: Streamezzo, China Mobile, 5G, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile
Telstra Selects Streamezzo to Power Interactive TV Offering
Jun 18, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that Telstra has selected Streamezzo's software platform and professional services team to design, develop and deploy the first fully interactive Mobile TV service in Australia.
News categories: Streamezzo, Telstra, Australia, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile
Alcatel-Lucent and Samsung demonstrate live interactive broadcast mobile TV in S-Band based on DVB-SH
Sep 7, 2007 – On the occasion of IBC, Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) and Samsung Electronics (Seoul KSE: 005930 and London GDR: SMSN) have announced that they are demonstrating live broadcast mobile TV in S-Band using a Samsung handset.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation