Digital TV News: Synerchip
DiiVA Ecosystem in Place for Home Entertainment Networking
Jan 10, 2012 – The Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) consortium will showcase products ready to enable homes with the next-generation home network architecture at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show, January 10-13.
News categories: DiiVA, CES2021, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Synerchip's DiiVA ICs Power Affordable Home Entertainment Network Solutions at CES
Jan 6, 2011 – Synerchip will demonstrate DiiVA™ devices powered by its DiiVA 1.1 semiconductors at 2011 CES. On display are digital televisions from Hisense, Konka, LG, Skyworth and TCL -- all using Synerchip's SC6010™ DiiVA Receiver IC.
News categories: Synerchip, Blu-ray, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG Electronics and Synerchip Announce Broad DiiVA Collaboration
Jan 5, 2011 – LG Electronics and Synerchip have announced a wide-ranging collaboration to bring Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) functionality to market in a broad array of advanced TVs and other consumer electronics (CE) devices.
News categories: LG Electronics, Synerchip, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Synerchip Introduces World's First DiiVA™ Interface-Based ICs at CES
Jan 7, 2010 – Synerchip has announced that it is sampling the world's first transmitter and receiver ICs compliant with the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA)™ Specification.
News categories: Synerchip, DiiVA, Blu-ray, CES2021, Digital TV, Gaming, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
First DiiVA Prototypes Debut at CES
Jan 7, 2010 – The Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) consortium has announced that Sony has joined as a Promoter and Nikon and Toshiba as Contributors. The world's first DiiVA-enabled prototypes will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES.
News categories: DiiVA, Blu-ray, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
DiiVA 1.0 specification now available
Apr 22, 2009 – Aimed squarely at making the TV a simple, interactive hub of the digital home media network, the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio (DiiVA) consortium has announced the availability of the DiiVA 1.0 specification.
News categories: DiiVA, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
DIVA Consortium Unveils a New Interface Standard for Next-Generation Interactive Digital TV and CE Networking
May 21, 2008 – At the China Digital Living Forum & Showcase 2008, the China Video Industry Association (CVIA) announced its support of the DIVA Consortium's efforts to create a new interface for next-generation interactive digital TV and CE networking.
News categories: DIVA Consortium, China, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV
Top Chinese Consumer Electronics (CE) Companies Join Forces to Build Next-Generation Digital Communications Interface
Apr 29, 2008 – A group of Chinese companies has announced the formation of a consortium whose mission is to build and drive the adoption of the next-generation interactive TV and home CE networking interface known as DIVA, or Digital Interface for Video and Audio.
News categories: CVIA, China, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat