Digital TV News: TANDBERG Television
TANDBERG Showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion Within a Time-Shifted TV Program
Mar 30, 2009 – At both The Cable Show and NAB, TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) will showcase the industry's first technology demonstration of dynamic ad insertion and ad swapping into live, time-shifted program streams.
News categories: TANDBERG Television, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow
Collaboration Brings VoD to Standard TV Receivers without Set-Top Boxes
Mar 12, 2009 – TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC), Sony (Tokyo: 6758; NYSE: SNE), Neotion and S&T have combined their expertise to deliver a VoD solution that enables cable operators to deliver services and adverts direct to the TV, without a set-top box (STB).
News categories: Neotion, Sony, TANDBERG Television, S&T, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Ericsson signs agreement with Sonaecom for world's first trial of IMS-integrated IPTV middleware
Sep 12, 2008 – Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Sonaecom (Lisbon:SNC) to provide and integrate its open, standards-based, end-to-end IPTV solution, including its new IMS-based IPTV middleware.
News categories: Ericsson, Sonaecom, Content Distribution, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Portugal
GET Norway Selects TANDBERG Television for Cable VOD Network Upgrade
Sep 9, 2008 – TANDBERG Television has announced that its OpenStream® Digital Services Platform and market-leading EQ8096 Edge QAM solutions have been selected by Get Norway to help create its video-on-demand (VOD) services which it will launch this autumn.
News categories: TANDBERG, Get, Broadband, Cable TV, Content Distribution, DOCSIS, Norway
Packet Vision and TANDBERG Television lay the foundations for frame-accurate addressable advertising
Jun 18, 2008 – Packet Vision and TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) have announced the world's only solution capable of delivering truly frame-accurate splicing in H.264 over IPTV - a key component in ensuring seamless delivery of addressable advertising.
News categories: Packet Vision, TANDBERG Television, Advertising, Content Distribution, IPTV
SkyLife Enhances HD Services With TANDBERG Television MPEG-4 AVC
Jun 17, 2008 – TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) has announced that it is upgrading the satellite head-end system of Korea Digital Satellite Broadcasting's SkyLife. The enhanced MPEG-4 AVC system will allow SkyLife to expand its high definition (HD) TV services.
News categories: TANDBERG, SkyLife, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Satellite
Ericsson to Showcase the Television Experience of Tomorrow at NXTcomm 2008
Jun 13, 2008 – Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) will showcase its end-to-end Internet Protocol Television offering (IPTV) at NXTcomm 2008 to allow operators and service providers a glimpse at the future of the individual television experience.
News categories: Ericsson, 5G, Broadband, Content Distribution, IPTV
MRG's Global IPTV Market Leaders Report Reflects Market Resilience
Apr 2, 2008 – MRG has announced new leaders in the 'Global IPTV Market Leaders Report -- March 2008,' which tracks the top 120 IPTV vendors in 24 regional sub-segments based on the installed base of 6 video systems products in over 650 IPTV Operations.
News categories: MRG, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box
Tianjin TEDA Cable Chooses TANDBERG Television for VOD and nPVR Roll-out
Mar 20, 2008 – TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) has announced that its OpenStream® Digital Services Platform has been selected by Tianjin TEDA Cable TV Network to expand its cable TV offering into video-on-demand (VOD) and network personal video recorder (nPVR) services.
News categories: TANDBERG, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA