Digital TV News: TFN Media
ADB Group delivers mid-period business update
Apr 23, 2009 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has reported an update on the development and selected results of its Q1/2009 business. The Group's business progressed favourably during the first quarter of 2009, driven mainly by the strong demand from cable and satellite segments.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
ADB Group and TFN Media Bring Advanced Interactive HDTV Experience to Taiwan
Jan 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has signed a three-year contract with TFN Media for the delivery of an end-to-end solution for TFN Media's deployment of interactive digital cable services in Taiwan starting in early 2009.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TFN Media, Foxconn Technology, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Digital Innovative Service Industry Alliance created in Taiwan
Nov 6, 2008 – Five cable operators and two set-top box (STB) manufacturers have set up the Digital Innovative Service Industry Alliance (DISIA) to create an operating environment for broadband digital multimedia entertainment services in Taiwan.
News categories: Zinwell, PESI, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Irdeto Selected By Leading Taiwanese Media Operator To Secure Digital TV Migration For One Million Subscribers
Oct 28, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has signed a deal to deliver its latest DVB-C conditional access (CA) technology to Taiwan-based multi-system operator, Taiwan Fixed Network (TFN) Media, a subsidiary of Taiwan Mobile.
News categories: Irdeto, Taiwan Fixed Network, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Taiwan
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi