Digital TV News: TURKSAT
Teleste to deliver headend system to Türksat
Jun 11, 2018 – Teleste will deliver a complete headend system to Türksat in cooperation with its Turkish Value Added Reseller. Based on Teleste’s Luminato digital headend, the deployment will provide Türksat with a platform for CATV, OTT and IPTV delivery and live content processing.
News categories: Teleste, Türksat, Julius Tikkanen, Ender Kümüştekin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Turkey
ZTE wins Turksat digital hybrid STB contract
Jun 27, 2017 – ZTE (0763.HK/000063.SZ) has announced that it has won its bid to provide a digital hybrid set-top-box (STB) solution for Turkey’s direct-to-home (DTH) and cable operator, Turksat. The contract was confirmed prior to MWC Shanghai 2017.
News categories: ZTE, Turksat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
TURKSAT-4B to be launched on October 16th
Oct 12, 2015 – ILS has announced that TURKSAT-4B will be launched on October 16, 2015. TURKSAT-4B, at 50°E, will provide telecommunication and direct TV broadcasting services over a wide geographic region between the west of China and east of England.
News categories: International Launch Services, TURKSAT, Content Distribution, Europe, Middle-East, Satellite, Turkey
Turkey's TRT launches HbbTV services with Sofia Digital
Apr 7, 2015 – The Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) has started hybrid TV services on their HD channels utilizing HbbTV technology by Sofia Digital. The 'TRT ARTI' services are available via TRT’s HDTV channels broadcast via Turksat.
News categories: Sofia Digital, TRT, YolDigital, Ruhi Tas, Mehmet Can Hakli, Digital TV, HbbTV, Satellite, Turkey
Conax security upgrade for Turksat cable TV
Feb 29, 2012 – Conax has announced its agreement with Turksat for deployment of a Conax Contego™ content security solution for its rapidly expanding cable TV operations.
News categories: Conax, Türksat, Cable TV, CABSAT, Conditional Access, Turkey
Turksat Selects Content Security from Conax
May 27, 2008 – Ankara-based cable TV and satellite operator, Turksat, has chosen to deploy a Conax CAS7 conditional access solution for the new Turksat DTV platform.
News categories: Conax, Turksat, Broadcast Group, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Turkey
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA