Digital TV News: TV Nova
Mautilus provides HbbTV app for TV Nova in the Czech Republic
Nov 1, 2016 – Mautilus has launched the HbbTV application for Czech commercial television station, TV Nova. The application includes EPG, news feeds, and video content from popular TV series produced by TV Nova.
News categories: Mautilus, TV Nova, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
Czech TV broadcaster TV Nova to launch HbbTV
Aug 31, 2016 – TV Nova, the leading private Czech broadcaster, has deployed Icareus Playout HbbTV server to expand to hybrid broadcast and broadband services.
News categories: Icareus, TV Nova, Mikko Karppinen, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
New DVB-T2/HEVC pilot begins in the Czech Republic
Jun 2, 2015 – České Radiokomunikace (ČRa) has announced the start of a new trial of DVB-T2 digital terrestrial television transmission using High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression. Three channels are being broadcast in the advanced format.
News categories: České Radiokomunikace, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Telefónica Czech Republic - O2 TV has 70,000 customers
Dec 13, 2007 – The number of O2 TV digital television subscribers has surpassed 70,000, thus strengthening Telefónica O2's position in the home entertainment market.
News categories: Telefónica O2 Czech Republic, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Subscribers
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020