Digital TV News: TV Vlaanderen
M7 Group chooses NEOTION CAMs for DTH
Jun 9, 2015 – NEOTION has announces that European Pay TV Operator, M7 Group, has selected Conditional Access Modules from NEOTION to deploy its services on the Canal Digitaal (NL), TV Vlaanderen (B), Télésat (B) and HD Austria (A) platforms.
News categories: NEOTION, M7 Group, Gregory Wieczorek, Ron Paans, ANGA COM, Austria, Belgium, CAM, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
M7 Group chooses Viaccess-Orca CA for European DTH
Sep 10, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that European satellite services provider M7 Group has selected a content protection solution from Viaccess-Orca to support its next generation DTH offering.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, M7 Group, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Marco Visser, Austria, Belgium, Content Protection, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Middleware, Netherlands, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
AustriaSat DTH launches in Hungary with Eutelsat
Mar 20, 2014 – M7 has selected Eutelsat’s (Paris:ETL) 9° East neighbourhood to support the launch in Hungary of AustriaSat Magyarország by its subsidiary, M70 Group.
News categories: Eutelsat, M7 Group, AustriaSat, Jaromír Glisník, Jean-François Leprince-Ringuet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, Satellite
SES continues to grow its household reach in Benelux
May 27, 2013 – SES (Paris;LuxX:SESG) has announced that it has further increased its household reach in the Benelux countries in 2012 to over 1.2 million homes. With a 19 percent increase compared to the previous year, Belgium topped the Benelux growth in ASTRA satellite homes.
News categories: SES S.A, Belgium, Luxembourg, Market Research, Netherlands, Satellite, Subscribers
SmarDTV provides SmarCAM-3.5 conditional access modules for M7 Group pay TV in the Netherlands and Belgium
Mar 12, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that M7 Group, the European provider of satellite services which operates CanalDigitaal, TV Vlaanderen and TéléSAT brands amongst others, has deployed its latest generation of conditional access modules (CAM) in its network in the Netherlands and Belgium.
News categories: SmarDTV, M7 Group, Belgium, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
SES grows its 23.5 degrees East reach in Benelux by 20 percent
Apr 18, 2012 – SES (Paris; LuxX: SESG) has announced that the technical reach of its ASTRA Satellite System in the Benelux markets from the 23.5 degrees East orbital position has increased by more than 140,000 households to 870,000, an annual growth of 20%.
News categories: SES S.A., Belgium, Luxembourg, Market Research, Netherlands, Satellite
ASTRA Reach Grows by 40 Percent on 23.5 Degrees East in Benelux Markets
Mar 24, 2011 – SES ASTRA (Paris:SESG) (LuxX:SESG) has announced that it increased its technical reach from the orbital position 23.5 degrees East in the Benelux markets by more than 200,000 households to a total of 740,000.
News categories: SES ASTRA, Belgium, Luxembourg, Market Research, Netherlands, Satellite
SES ASTRA Expands in Central and Eastern Europe and Enters the Bulgarian Market
Jan 17, 2011 – SES ASTRA (Paris:SESG, LuxX:SESG) has announced that the Bulgarian Direct-to-Home (DTH) operator Satellite BG will use three transponders at SES ASTRA's 23.5°E orbital position for broadcasting its channel portfolio to TV homes across Bulgaria.
News categories: SES ASTRA, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
Pace partners with M7 Group in major HD roll out
Feb 22, 2010 – Luxembourg-based satellite TV operator M7 Group has chosen set-top box technology from Pace (LSE:PIC) to bring high definition (HD) TV content and personal video recording to its customers.
News categories: Pace plc, Belgium, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Luxembourg, Middleware, Netherlands, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'