Digital TV News: TVBLOB
APRICO, Axel Springer and TVBLOB OTT CE device lets consumers build custom TV channels
Sep 11, 2009 – APRICO Solutions has announced a deal with TVBLOB that will result in the world's first over-the-top (OTT) CE device enabling consumers to create custom TV channels based around their favorite television programs.
News categories: APRICO, TVBLOB, Axel Springer, IBCShowcase, Italy, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
SecureMedia CA/DRM integrated with TVBLOB's BLOBbox
May 12, 2009 – SecureMedia and TVBLOB have announced that TVBLOB's TV-centric development platform and hybrid internet set-top boxes (BLOBbox), that bring the power of the Web directly to TV is protected by SecureMedia's Encryptonite ONE™ System CA/DRM.
News categories: TVBLOB, SecureMedia, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Set Top Box
TVBLOB Aims to Make TV as Open as the Web with the First BLOBbox from Telsey
Mar 2, 2009 – TVBLOB™ and Telsey® have launched the first BLOBbox™, a set-top box with advanced software able to harness all of the content available on the Web, without any filtering or pre-selection by a third party.
News categories: Telsey, TVBLOB, TecnologieCreative, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Vweb showcases its 'Secured Digital Home' Extravaganza at CES 2008
Jan 7, 2008 – As a leader in MPEG compression and broadband video networking technologies, Vweb will be demonstrating its single chip Quad Channel MPEG-1, 2, 4, H.263 and H.264 A/V CODEC solutions for the Secured Digital Home.
News categories: Vweb, Broadband, Cable TV, CES2021, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, Japan, Mobile, Placeshifting, Router, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5