Digital TV News: TechniSat
TechniSat Highlights at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital will be present at IBC 2010. TechniSat will demonstrate several new innovations including the ISIO range of DVB/IP Hybrid products, PC products with 3D functionality and the recently launched DVB-T2 STB for Freeview HD in the UK.
News categories: TechniSat, IBC2019, Set Top Box
Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms at Computex 2010
Jun 3, 2010 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest Internet Connected and 3D DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2010 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
TechniSat Digital and IMAGIN in cooperation
Apr 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital will supply its Digit HD4 CX CSP set-top box for the IMAGIN service operated by the cable networks of Eltrona Interdiffusion and Nokia Siemens Networks in Luxembourg.
News categories: TechniSat, IMAGIN, Eltrona, Nokia Siemens Networks, Cable TV, Digital TV, Luxembourg, Set Top Box
BBC iPlayer on the TechniSat HDFS Freesat HD digital box
Mar 26, 2010 – TechniSat Digital has released a software update that will be available from 25th March to allow the TechniSat HDFS to join the BBC iPlayer trial
News categories: TechniSat, Media Player, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Zoran Demonstrates Latest DTV and Set-Top Box Platforms for Worldwide Manufacturers at CCBN 2010
Mar 17, 2010 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest DTV and set-top box processor platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at the China Cable Broadcasting Network (CCBN) 2010 conference from March 23 to 25 in Beijing.
News categories: Zoran, CCBN, China, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
MinDig TV receiver sales booming in Hungary
Feb 2, 2010 – According to sales figures from GfK Hungária, at the end of December, around 4.4% of all Hungarian households, or 19.7% of terrestrial households, had a DVB-T MPEG-4 receiver capable of receiving Antenna Hungária's MinDig TV service.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, GfK, Content Distribution, Hungary, Market Research, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
TechniSat Digital and Digi Hungary in cooperation
Jan 18, 2010 – TechniSat Digital has announced that it will supply its DIGIT K3X and DIGIT HD4 CX digital cable receivers to Digi in Hungary for the reception of free-to-air and Conax encrypted channels in standard-and high-definition.
News categories: TechniSat, RCS & RDS, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, Set Top Box
TechniSat MultyText® for interactive digital television
Sep 4, 2009 – TechniSat, in cooperation with the German Weather Service and Strategy & Technology (S&T) presented the TechniSat Germany & Regional weather service - the first MHEG-5 application in Germany - at this year's IFA show in Berlin.
News categories: TechniSat, S&T, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, MHEG-5, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
S&T prepares broadcasters for next-generation interactive TV at IBC
Sep 4, 2009 – Strategy & Technology is launching the MHEG Presenter 2 product suite at IBC, which builds on the existing support for digital teletext and other information services with new modules for Video on Demand (VoD) support.
News categories: S&T, IBC2019, MHEG-5, Middleware
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient