Digital TV News: TechnoTrend
TechnoTrend focuses on HDTV via all receive paths at ANGA Cable 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – At ANGA Cable 2010, TechnoTrend Görler will a range of products for receiving HDTV via any transmission method. For cable, TechnoTrend will present three new cable receivers capable of receiving HDTV in the networks of Unitymedia, KDG and others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Set Top Box
BeeSmart and TechnoTrend Görler offer their first common IP-HD solution
Mar 24, 2010 – In advance of the IPTV World Forum 2010 in London the companies BeeSmart and Techno-Trend Görler announced their cooperation in the field of innovative IPTV-solutions. The first product is Techno-Trend Görler's TT-micro IP830 digital receiver.
News categories: TechnoTrend, BeeSmart, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
TechnoTrend Görler focuses on hybrid and IPTV innovations at IBC
Sep 9, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present their set-top product ranges for IP, hybrid and HDTV at this year's IBC in Amsterdam. For the first time TechnoTrend will show an HD-receiver with integrated cable modem and PVR functionality.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Cable TV, DOCSIS, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box
ANGA Cable 2009: TechnoTrend Görler betting on innovations
May 19, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present themselves to the visitors of the ANGA Cable 2009 in Cologne as manufacturer of digital receivers. This year's trade-fair appearance focuses on the innovative technologies of IPTV and hybrid, among others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend integrated into the Kathrein Group
Feb 23, 2009 – Grassau based Görler Telekom GmbH, a Kathrein Group company, is taking over TechnoTrend GmbH in a so-called asset deal. TechnoTrend GmbH has sites in Erfurt and Unterfoehring near Munich.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Kathrein, Germany, MnA, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies set-top-box for the TOPP project of KDL
Oct 6, 2008 – TechnoTrend is supplying receivers for the TOPP project of KabelDienstLeistungsgesellschaft (KDL). TechnoTrend is the first supplier of set-top-boxes for this offer aimed at independent cable network operators with integrated networks.
News categories: TechnoTrend, KDL, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies NDS receivers to Tele Columbus
Sep 29, 2008 – TechnoTrend AG has agreed on a cooperation with the Tele Columbus Group. TechnoTrend will develop and deliver a new receiver model with the encryption system NDS VideoGuard by the beginning of the year 2009.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Tele Columbus, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Set Top Box
Kudelski Group 1st half 2008 - migration to service mode on track
Aug 29, 2008 – The Kudelski Group (SWX: KUD.VX) has announced results for its first half year ended June 30, 2008. In the first half 2008, Nagravision expanded its global reach with 92.3 million active devices for conditional access.
News categories: Nagravision, Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Iraq, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Movistar Venezuela launches DTH
Aug 20, 2008 – Movistar (Madrid:TEF)(NYSE:TEF) launched its Movistar TVDigital satellite TV service in Venezuela in the first week of August. The service offers three set-top box models, one of which has PVR functionality.
News categories: Movistar, TVdigital, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Venezuela
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway