Digital TV News: TechnoTrend
TechnoTrend focuses on HDTV via all receive paths at ANGA Cable 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – At ANGA Cable 2010, TechnoTrend Görler will a range of products for receiving HDTV via any transmission method. For cable, TechnoTrend will present three new cable receivers capable of receiving HDTV in the networks of Unitymedia, KDG and others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Set Top Box
BeeSmart and TechnoTrend Görler offer their first common IP-HD solution
Mar 24, 2010 – In advance of the IPTV World Forum 2010 in London the companies BeeSmart and Techno-Trend Görler announced their cooperation in the field of innovative IPTV-solutions. The first product is Techno-Trend Görler's TT-micro IP830 digital receiver.
News categories: TechnoTrend, BeeSmart, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
TechnoTrend Görler focuses on hybrid and IPTV innovations at IBC
Sep 9, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present their set-top product ranges for IP, hybrid and HDTV at this year's IBC in Amsterdam. For the first time TechnoTrend will show an HD-receiver with integrated cable modem and PVR functionality.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Cable TV, DOCSIS, DVR, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Set Top Box
ANGA Cable 2009: TechnoTrend Görler betting on innovations
May 19, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present themselves to the visitors of the ANGA Cable 2009 in Cologne as manufacturer of digital receivers. This year's trade-fair appearance focuses on the innovative technologies of IPTV and hybrid, among others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend integrated into the Kathrein Group
Feb 23, 2009 – Grassau based Görler Telekom GmbH, a Kathrein Group company, is taking over TechnoTrend GmbH in a so-called asset deal. TechnoTrend GmbH has sites in Erfurt and Unterfoehring near Munich.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Kathrein, Germany, MnA, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies set-top-box for the TOPP project of KDL
Oct 6, 2008 – TechnoTrend is supplying receivers for the TOPP project of KabelDienstLeistungsgesellschaft (KDL). TechnoTrend is the first supplier of set-top-boxes for this offer aimed at independent cable network operators with integrated networks.
News categories: TechnoTrend, KDL, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies NDS receivers to Tele Columbus
Sep 29, 2008 – TechnoTrend AG has agreed on a cooperation with the Tele Columbus Group. TechnoTrend will develop and deliver a new receiver model with the encryption system NDS VideoGuard by the beginning of the year 2009.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Tele Columbus, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box
Kudelski Group 1st half 2008 - migration to service mode on track
Aug 29, 2008 – The Kudelski Group (SWX: KUD.VX) has announced results for its first half year ended June 30, 2008. In the first half 2008, Nagravision expanded its global reach with 92.3 million active devices for conditional access.
News categories: Nagravision, Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Iraq, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Movistar Venezuela launches DTH
Aug 20, 2008 – Movistar (Madrid:TEF)(NYSE:TEF) launched its Movistar TVDigital satellite TV service in Venezuela in the first week of August. The service offers three set-top box models, one of which has PVR functionality.
News categories: Movistar, TVdigital, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Venezuela
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform