Digital TV News: TechnoTrend
TechnoTrend focuses on HDTV via all receive paths at ANGA Cable 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – At ANGA Cable 2010, TechnoTrend Görler will a range of products for receiving HDTV via any transmission method. For cable, TechnoTrend will present three new cable receivers capable of receiving HDTV in the networks of Unitymedia, KDG and others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Set Top Box
BeeSmart and TechnoTrend Görler offer their first common IP-HD solution
Mar 24, 2010 – In advance of the IPTV World Forum 2010 in London the companies BeeSmart and Techno-Trend Görler announced their cooperation in the field of innovative IPTV-solutions. The first product is Techno-Trend Görler's TT-micro IP830 digital receiver.
News categories: TechnoTrend, BeeSmart, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
TechnoTrend Görler focuses on hybrid and IPTV innovations at IBC
Sep 9, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present their set-top product ranges for IP, hybrid and HDTV at this year's IBC in Amsterdam. For the first time TechnoTrend will show an HD-receiver with integrated cable modem and PVR functionality.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Cable TV, DOCSIS, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box
ANGA Cable 2009: TechnoTrend Görler betting on innovations
May 19, 2009 – TechnoTrend Görler will present themselves to the visitors of the ANGA Cable 2009 in Cologne as manufacturer of digital receivers. This year's trade-fair appearance focuses on the innovative technologies of IPTV and hybrid, among others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend integrated into the Kathrein Group
Feb 23, 2009 – Grassau based Görler Telekom GmbH, a Kathrein Group company, is taking over TechnoTrend GmbH in a so-called asset deal. TechnoTrend GmbH has sites in Erfurt and Unterfoehring near Munich.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Kathrein, Germany, MnA, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies set-top-box for the TOPP project of KDL
Oct 6, 2008 – TechnoTrend is supplying receivers for the TOPP project of KabelDienstLeistungsgesellschaft (KDL). TechnoTrend is the first supplier of set-top-boxes for this offer aimed at independent cable network operators with integrated networks.
News categories: TechnoTrend, KDL, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend supplies NDS receivers to Tele Columbus
Sep 29, 2008 – TechnoTrend AG has agreed on a cooperation with the Tele Columbus Group. TechnoTrend will develop and deliver a new receiver model with the encryption system NDS VideoGuard by the beginning of the year 2009.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Tele Columbus, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Set Top Box
Kudelski Group 1st half 2008 - migration to service mode on track
Aug 29, 2008 – The Kudelski Group (SWX: KUD.VX) has announced results for its first half year ended June 30, 2008. In the first half 2008, Nagravision expanded its global reach with 92.3 million active devices for conditional access.
News categories: Nagravision, Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Iraq, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Movistar Venezuela launches DTH
Aug 20, 2008 – Movistar (Madrid:TEF)(NYSE:TEF) launched its Movistar TVDigital satellite TV service in Venezuela in the first week of August. The service offers three set-top box models, one of which has PVR functionality.
News categories: Movistar, TVdigital, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Venezuela
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices