Digital TV News: Telairity
VITEC acquires Telairity
Nov 15, 2018 – VITEC, a worldwide leader in advanced video encoding and streaming solutions, has announced that it has acquired Telairity, a provider of H.264 encoding workflow solutions to broadcasters worldwide.
News categories: VITEC, Telairity, Mark D’Addio, Matt McKee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Telairity Encoders for Sichuan DTV Broadcasting and China Telecom IPTV
Apr 17, 2012 – Telairity has announced the sale of its multi-channel SD 7000 series encoders for a DTT network being installed in Sichuan Province; and the sale of its ultra-low bitrate SD/mobile 9000 series encoders for China Telecom's nationwide IPTV system.
News categories: Telairity, China, Content Distribution, DTMB, IPTV, Terrestrial
Telairity Brokers Strategic Partnership for Installing National Mobile Digital Network in Thailand
Jan 31, 2011 – Thailand's International Engineering Public Company Limited (IEC), the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and Telairity, Inc. will work together to implement and deploy a CMMB mobile broadcasting network throughout Thailand.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, International Engineering Public Company, Telairity, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent