Digital TV News: Telecom%20Regulatory%20Authority%20Of%20India
No news items found. Try a different search?
- Smart speakers are popular, but not for controlling connected home devices
- Tata Sky selects ThinkAnalytics for live and on-demand personalized content discovery
- Nielsen and FreeWheel partner on OTT and STB VOD measurement
- BrightLine enables inclusion of voice assistant prompts in OTT ads
- Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
- Virgin Media expands Netflix partnership with single billing
- Screen size and picture quality drive replacement TV purchases in U.S.
- Intelsat and Globo to demonstrate 8K during the World Cup
- Comcast's proposed acquisition of Sky cleared under EU merger rules
- AT&T completes acquisition of Time Warner Inc.
- Sony Crackle selects Nielsen for addressable advertising
- Beltelecom expands ZALA service to include STBs with SmartLabs
- Vewd enables iVideoSmart partners to launch on smart TV devices
- adsquare audience platform enriched with PeerLogix OTT viewing data
- Global OTT video subscriptions to pass 400 million in 2022
- Wyplay introduces an Android TV Operator Tier Launcher
- BrightBlue and Amino team up for rapid IPTV service rollout
- Pay TV subscribers in LatAm expected to grow to 79.3 million in 2023
- Magyar Telekom deploys Harmonic encoding solution for its IPTV service
- European Commission to investigate proposed acquisition of Tele2 NL by T-Mobile