Digital TV News: Telekom Srbija
Telekom Srbija to launch DTH with SES at 23.5°E
Nov 15, 2018 – Viewers in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Montenegro will soon have access to content delivered by Telekom Srbija from SES’ orbital location at 23.5°E. Telekom Srbija’s DTH platform will start broadcasting in mid-December.
News categories: SES S.A, Telekom Srbija, Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Marijana Vukasinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia
Telekom Srbija acquires Kopernikus Technology
Nov 6, 2018 – Abris Capital Partners has sold 100% of its shares in its Serbian portfolio company, Kopernikus Technology, to Telekom Serbia. Prior to the sale to Telekom Serbia, Kopernikus Technology was the leading consolidator of Serbia's cable sector.
News categories: Abris Capital Partners, Telekom Serbia, Kopernikus Technology, Milorad Anđelić, Predrag Ćulibrk, Srdjan Milovanović, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Serbia
Radio Television of Serbia broadcasts all channels via SES Video
Feb 5, 2018 – SES has announced that Radio Television of Serbia (RTS) is now transmitting its entire bouquet of nine TV channels and four radio stations via Astra 5°E, following an extension deal between SES and Telekom Srbija.
News categories: SES S.A, Telekom Srbija, RTS, Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Milica Jovičić, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Serbia
Telekom Srbija’s new DVB-T2 pay-TV offering secured by Conax
Sep 8, 2016 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Telekom Srbija has selected Conax Contego unified content security solution to secure its expansion into the DVB-T2 pay-TV arena.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Srbija, Morten Solbakken, Predrag Culibrk, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Serbia, Terrestrial
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
Telekom Srbija Selects Entone For IPTV Rollout
Aug 2, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Amulet™ HD IPTV Receiver with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Telekom Srbija for its national high-definition (HD) IPTV rollout.
News categories: Entone, Telekom Srbija, INTRACOM, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Serbia, Set Top Box
Slovenia's SiOL TV reaches 101k subscribers at end-2Q09
Aug 28, 2009 – Telekom Slovenia (Ljubljana:TLSG) has reported results for the first six months of 2009. The number of IPTV subscribers has increased by 71% within one year to almost 102,000 at the end of June 2009.
News categories: SiOL TV, Aneks, Ipko, Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Serbia - Telekom Srbija to launch IPTV
Sep 26, 2008 – Telekom Srbija has announced that from the 15th October it will be the first in Serbia to offer IPTV. The initial offer will consist of 80 domestic and foreign channels with the potential for this to increase to 200 channels.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, Digital TV, IPTV, Serbia
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead