Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
Tata Sky adds recommendations to mobile and desktop apps with ThinkAnalytics
Apr 25, 2019 – Tata Sky has introduced a feature that enables personalized content recommendation on Tata Sky Mobile App and watch.tatasky.com. Tata Sky is using personalized content discovery and recommendations from ThinkAnalytics.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Peter Docherty, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Mobile, TV Everywhere
Viacom18 adds ThinkAnalytics personalized multi-language recommendations to VOOT
Sep 11, 2018 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Viacom18 in India has gone live with ThinkAnalytics on the ad-funded OTT service VOOT. VOOT’s users now have personalized recommendations on the home screen, making it quicker and easier to find content they want to watch.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Viacom18, Peter Docherty, Mohit Srivastava, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, India, OTT, UX
Massive and ThinkAnalytics partner for AI-powered UX solution
Sep 11, 2018 – Massive has announced that it has partnered with ThinkAnalytics on the launch of an AI-powered UX solution for pay-TV operators and OTT providers. The solution pairs ThinkAnalytics’ AI and machine learning capabilities with Massive’s AXIS user experience and content management platform.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Massive, Peter Docherty, Max Ramsay, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, UX, Worldwide
Tata Sky selects ThinkAnalytics for live and on-demand personalized content discovery
Jun 19, 2018 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Tata Sky has selected ThinkAnalytics to power personalized content recommendations across connected devices. The personalized recommendations will initially be available on Tata Sky’s applications across mobile and PC platforms.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Alan Dishington, Pallavi Puri, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Satellite, UX
Beenius and ThinkAnalytics to show integrated Recommendation Dashboard and Engine at NAB Show 2018
Apr 4, 2018 – Beenius has announced a joint demonstration with ThinkAnalytics at NAB Show 2018. The Beenius Recommendation Dashboard enables Pay-TV operators to deliver content based on users’ preferences, lowers operators’ churn rate, and delivers higher user satisfaction.
News categories: Beenius, ThinkAnalytics, Filip Remškar, Big Data, Croatia, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Megacable selects ThinkAnalytics for TV experience personalisation
Oct 11, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Megacable is now personalizing Xview pay-TV customers’ linear and VOD experiences on set-top boxes, online and on mobile apps with recommendations based on their viewing preferences.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Megacable, Rick Schiavinato, Oscar Gerardo Seifert, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
Iskon chooses ThinkAnalytics to boost viewer engagement
Oct 5, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Iskon Internet has selected ThinkAnalytics for its Iskon.tv IPTV service. Iskon.tv is now live and features a STB UI from Beenius, which is fully integrated with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Iskon, Peter Docherty, Krešimir Madunović, Big Data, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
ThinkAnalytics provides recommendations for Astro’s NJOI Now OTT service
Jul 3, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Astro has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine on the newly launched NJOI Now free video streaming service. NJOI Now lets anyone in Malaysia view content for free on mobile devices and online.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Astro, Peter Docherty, Liew Swee Lin, Big Data, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, OTT
ThinkAnalytics previews ThinkMarketing platform at CES2017
Jan 6, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has previewed ThinkMarketing, a suite of marketing-oriented dashboards and consoles that give pay-TV operators and OTT players a unified view of the performance of campaigns and KPIs and an integrated platform from which to manage recommendations, analytics and editorial programmes.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, CES, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Three-quarters of pay TV operators to gain subs
- Block Communications renews with Nielsen for Local TV data
- Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
- Switch Media adds Bitmovin video player to its MediaHQ product suite
- AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
- SaT5G project demonstrates 5G over satellite use cases
- Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Conversant uses Verimatrix Secure Cloud for multi-DRM security
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- Global advertising market to grow by +5% this year
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- IMDb TV triples content selection and plans European expansion
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television