Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
Sep 15, 2020 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Proximus Pickx, an IPTV+OTT TV offering from Belgium's Proximus, has gone live on an Android TV Operator Tier STB. The service replaces Proximus’ legacy AOSP-based TV offering.
News categories: 3SS, Proximus, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jim Casteele, Advertising, Android TV, Belgium, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Firstlight Media and ThinkAnalytics partner on OTT personalization
Sep 8, 2020 – Firstlight Media and ThinkAnalytics are partnering to enable OTT and pay-TV providers to deploy cloud-native personalization capabilities that drive long-term subscriber value.
News categories: Firstlight Media, ThinkAnalytics, Andre Christensen, Juan Martin, Gabriel Berger, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, UX, Worldwide
New AI and cloud capabilities for ThinkAnalytics content discovery
Sep 4, 2020 – ThinkAnalytics has boosted its Cloud Content Discovery Platform with new AI and cloud-native technologies. Version 10 delivers increased user engagement, more business control and new operating efficiencies.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
3READY Android TV from 3SS powers Proximus Pickx
Dec 20, 2019 – 3SS has announced that Proximus has selected its 3READY Android TV solution for the recent launch of Proximus Pickx, an IPTV service. Proximus Pickx, Europe’s first Android P based TV project, had its pilot launch in October.
News categories: 3SS, Proximus, Kai-Christian Borchers, Thierry Demoor, Android TV, Belgium, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Castoola and ThinkAnalytics join forces to add value to TV ads
Sep 12, 2019 – Castoola and ThinkAnalytics have announced that they are bringing together intelligence driven insights from ThinkAnalytics with Castoola's expertise in serving targeted ads to enable new revenue streams for TV operators.
News categories: Castoola, ThinkAnalytics, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics selected by Deutsche Telekom
Sep 11, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics is being deployed by Deutsche Telekom for personalized content discovery on its pay-TV and OTT services. First to go live, in July 2019, was Croatia Telecom on its OTT-TV service. Roll-outs in further countries are planned.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Deutsche Telekom, Simon McGrath, Marc Schwarze, Big Data, Croatia, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, UX
ThinkAnalytics to launch ThinkAdvertising at IBC 2019
Sep 4, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics is to launch ThinkAdvertising, an addressable advertising solution that provides pay TV and OTT providers with insights from viewing, behavioral and demographic data, supported by ThinkAnalytics viewer personalization and segmentation models.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Over 100 million monthly active users for ThinkAnalytics' cloud content discovery
Jul 9, 2019 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its cloud-based personalized content discovery platform is the first in the industry to scale to over 100 million monthly active users in the cloud. Four of the firm’s OTT customers now have a combined user base that exceeds that number.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Tata Sky adds recommendations to mobile and desktop apps with ThinkAnalytics
Apr 25, 2019 – Tata Sky has introduced a feature that enables personalized content recommendation on Tata Sky Mobile App and watch.tatasky.com. Tata Sky is using personalized content discovery and recommendations from ThinkAnalytics.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Peter Docherty, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Mobile, TV Everywhere
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system