Digital TV News: TiVo Inc
Cubiware middleware to be integrated with MStar STB SoCs
Jun 28, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced its continued expansion in Asia with a new partnership with MStar Semiconductor. The collaboration will integrate MStar's Hybrid Set-Top Box chipset solution with the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware.
News categories: Cubiware, MStar Semi, Jakub Gorski, Dennis Lai, Asia, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cubiware integrated with ALi STB chipsets
May 31, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with ALi Corporation in which it will integrate the full-featured CubiTV Hybrid Middleware on ALi STB chipsets, with the intention of bringing highly competitive solutions to operators around the world.
News categories: Cubiware, ALi Corp, Jakub Gorski, Tony Chang, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
TiVo grows subscriber base to 7 million
Apr 20, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it has reached 7 million subscriptions for TiVo-enabled platforms deployed by operators in both North America and Europe, including Virgin Media, Vodafone Spain, RCN, Cogeco and Suddenlink.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Naveen Chopra, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box
Jadoo Digital launches hybrid video in Bangladesh with Verimatrix
Mar 22, 2016 – Verimatrix has announced that Digi Jadoo Broadband Ltd, a pay TV distributor in Bangladesh, has implemented the Verimatrix Content Authority System (VCAS) for DVB Hybrid to secure content for its new Jadoo Digital service.
News categories: Verimatrix, Jadoo Digital, Steve Oetegenn, Navidul Huq, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Evolution Digital TiVo-powered STBs available to NCTC members
Feb 17, 2016 – Evolution Digital and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) have announced a deal to make available to NCTC members Evolution Digital’s IP Hybrid Set-Top Box (STB) powered by TiVo.
News categories: Evolution Digital, NCTC, TiVo Inc, Marc Cohen, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh adopts Cubiware middleware
Feb 17, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that cable provider Jadoo Digital in Bangladesh has joined the roster of operators choosing Cubiware for linear TV set-top boxes that support over the top and video on demand.
News categories: Cubiware, Jadoo Digital, Jakub Gorski, Navidul Huq, Bangladesh, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
TiVo to provide software and services to Buckeye CableSystem
Feb 11, 2016 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Buckeye CableSystem, a US cable operator servicing northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, have announced that TiVo will become the primary provider of the software, user experience and cloud services for Buckeye's TV offering.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Buckeye CableSystem, Thomas Elam, Jeff Abbas, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Multimedia Polska selects Cubiware middleware
Nov 16, 2015 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that its CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Multimedia Polska for delivery of digital video broadcast via Cubiware-enabled set-top boxes and portal server across Poland.
News categories: Cubiware, Multimedia Polska, Maciej Grzonkowski, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0