Digital TV News: Transvision
WeTek helps Intek and Transvision to deploy Android TV in Indonesia
Sep 2, 2019 – WeTek has announced a successful partnership with Intek and Transvision, helping both companies deliver an Android TV solution in Indonesia. The project included the design of the company’s newest set-top box line.
News categories: WeTek, Intek, Transvision, Hugo Condesa, Shine Kim, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Transvision selects Irdeto security for DTH Android TV offering
Jun 27, 2018 – Indonesia's Transvision has selected Irdeto to securely deliver DTH content via its Android TV platform. Irdeto Armor for Android TV helps Transvision formulate and execute the right strategy to protect its ecosystem while ensuring the best customer experience.
News categories: Irdeto, Transvision, Jay Ganesan, Hengkie Liwanto, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite, Set Top Box
Indonesia's Transvision selects ADB TV client software
May 24, 2016 – ADB has announced that its pay-TV middleware and user experience software, GraphyneTV, has been selected by Transvision, one of the leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) service providers in Indonesia.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Transvision, Peter Balchin, Hengkie Liwanto, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Irdeto and SMiT launch CAM for Transvision in Indonesia
Jul 21, 2015 – Irdeto has announced, with Samsung and SMiT, the launch of the first broadcast Direct-2-TV (D2TV) system for the Indonesian market that does not require a set-top box. Irdeto’s security is integrated with SMiT’s USB CAM and a range of Samsung TVs that do not require IP connectivity.
News categories: Irdeto, Transvision, SMiT, Samsung, Bengt Jonsson, Hengkie Liwanto, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite, Smart TV
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
- Sinclair Broadcast adopts Qligent Vision Compliance Monitoring and Analysis
- Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
- Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
- Disney+ rolls out in Europe
- TV panel shipments decreased 3.5% M-o-M in February
- Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions