Digital TV News: Tremor Video DSP
Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace Packages
Apr 25, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has combined its video advertising capabilities with RhythmOne to offer advertisers premium supply inventory through owned, controlled and extended private marketplace (PMP) packages – called Tremor Video PMPs, powered by RhythmOne.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands TV Retargeting in partnership with Alphonso
Nov 15, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced the expansion of its TV retargeting solutions through a renewed partnership with Alphonso. The partnership includes the first TV retargeting solution using deterministic TV viewership data to launch in Canada.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Alphonso, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Content Identification, Digital TV
Tremor Video DSP and Dstillery deliver joint audience targeting solution
Jul 17, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has partnered with Dstillery to deliver an exclusive audience targeting solution. The partnership leverages Tremor Video DSP’s video bid stream data and advanced creative with Dstillery’s predictive marketing intelligence.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Dstillery, Abbey Thomas, Evan Hills, Jarod Caporino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq partner for geo-behavioral targeting on connected TV
May 22, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq have announced a partnership to deliver the industry’s first geo-behavioral targeting solution on over-the-top (OTT) devices. MullenLowe Mediahub will be the first agency to execute the audience hyper-targeting for its clients.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Cuebiq, MullenLowe Mediahub, Abbey Thomas, Antonio Tomarchio, Jade Watts, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tremor Video DSP extends TV viewership data into connected TV
Dec 21, 2017 – Tremor Video DSP has announced enhanced Connected TV campaigns that leverage exclusive data targeting from Alphonso. Horizon Media will be the first agency to take advantage of this new advanced offering for their client La Quinta Inns & Suites.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Horizon Media, Alphonso, Abbey Thomas, Charlotte Cochrane, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat