Digital TV News: Tremor Video
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP introduces Private Marketplace Packages
Apr 25, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has combined its video advertising capabilities with RhythmOne to offer advertisers premium supply inventory through owned, controlled and extended private marketplace (PMP) packages – called Tremor Video PMPs, powered by RhythmOne.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands TV Retargeting in partnership with Alphonso
Nov 15, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced the expansion of its TV retargeting solutions through a renewed partnership with Alphonso. The partnership includes the first TV retargeting solution using deterministic TV viewership data to launch in Canada.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Alphonso, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV
Tremor Video DSP and Dstillery deliver joint audience targeting solution
Jul 17, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP has announced that it has partnered with Dstillery to deliver an exclusive audience targeting solution. The partnership leverages Tremor Video DSP’s video bid stream data and advanced creative with Dstillery’s predictive marketing intelligence.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Dstillery, Abbey Thomas, Evan Hills, Jarod Caporino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq partner for geo-behavioral targeting on connected TV
May 22, 2018 – Tremor Video DSP and Cuebiq have announced a partnership to deliver the industry’s first geo-behavioral targeting solution on over-the-top (OTT) devices. MullenLowe Mediahub will be the first agency to execute the audience hyper-targeting for its clients.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Cuebiq, MullenLowe Mediahub, Abbey Thomas, Antonio Tomarchio, Jade Watts, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tremor Video DSP extends TV viewership data into connected TV
Dec 21, 2017 – Tremor Video DSP has announced enhanced Connected TV campaigns that leverage exclusive data targeting from Alphonso. Horizon Media will be the first agency to take advantage of this new advanced offering for their client La Quinta Inns & Suites.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Horizon Media, Alphonso, Abbey Thomas, Charlotte Cochrane, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019