Digital TV News: Tru Optik
Tru Optik and SpotX partner to power connected TV ad marketplace
Oct 2, 2018 – Tru Optik and SpotX have announced that via Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace, publishers using SpotX's Audience Management Engine will be able to pre-segment and validate audiences across all OTT devices before making them available for advertisers to buy programmatically.
News categories: SpotX, Tru Optik, Jeremy Straight, Frans Vermeulen, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik & Beachfront to power audience validated connected TV private marketplaces
Jul 26, 2018 – Tru Optik and Beachfront have announced a new partnership allowing publishers and device manufacturers to pre-segment and validate audience-based ad inventory at scale across OTT and connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Beachfront, Andre Swanston, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TiVo and Tru Optik make linear TV viewing data available for OTT targeting
Mar 27, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a deal with Tru Optik under which TiVo’s linear TV viewership data, which reaches across all 210 national DMAs and more than 2 million households, will be available through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Tru Optik, Walt Horstman, Andre Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Tru Optik and ZypMedia provide local ad marketplace for Sinclair Broadcast OTT
Mar 5, 2018 – Tru Optik is working with ZypMedia to power an OTT marketplace for Sinclair Broadcast. Local advertisers will be able to use ZypMedia’s platform to create targeted campaigns across all CTV screens using third party demographic data and advertiser first party data.
News categories: Tru Optik, ZypMedia, Sinclair Broadcast, Andre Swanston, Raman Ahuja, Rob Weisbord, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
comScore launches OTT and gaming audience segments
Feb 6, 2018 – comScore has announced that it has expanded its Activation solution to incorporate console gaming and OTT audience segments. The segments help marketers and media companies target these consumers with tailored messages based on their streaming and gaming intensity.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Michael Schoen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Games Console, OTT, USA
Tru Optik launches OptOut.TV to give consumers OTT privacy controls
Jan 11, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the launch of OptOut.TV, a solution for consumers to opt out of audience-based targeting across the entire OTT ecosystem. OptOut.TV’s mission is to bring a higher level of privacy control to OTT.
News categories: Tru Optik, Videology, Alliant Cooperative, Andre Swanston, Aleck Schleider, Donna Hamilton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA, Worldwide
AppNexus integrates with Tru Optik's OTT Marketing Cloud
Nov 8, 2017 – AppNexus and Tru Optik have announced that connected TV buyers and sellers using AppNexus' platform will be able to segment and target audiences based on data offered through the integration of Tru Optik's OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: AppNexus, Tru Optik, Eric Hoffert, Andre Swanston, Tyler Fitch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Activation Suite creates ad targets from comScore behavioral data
Sep 27, 2017 – comScore has announced the launch of Activation. With Activation, clients use the data from comScore’s planning and measurement products to create scalable audience segments, which are easily deployed in client-owned or third-party advertising platforms.
News categories: comScore, Dan Hess, Advertising, Big Data, USA
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service